Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Keep the hats, just give me the money ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
@Ddave1 suggested in another thread that I'd try to level up too fast.
All I want to do is earn the money I need to build the things I want to have to keep improving while levelling up was in my view always too fast for the money I earned.
So I would welcome an option to say "keep the points, just give me the money" any time I should be "rewarded" with both. That would make the game easier to play in my view since it would take some pressure from the players.
I doubt that they'll implement it since the way it is, it tempts you to buy money in order to keep up with the levels you gain. I don't do that but build things in the way I see them fit my needs best no matter which level I'm at or which shiny new features I should get at them with the one exception of always trying to have the best runway available even if I don't plan on buying any planes to take off from it for a long time. So with the exception of runways, I don't feel pressured at all but play the game with patience and endurance but people who are less patient might benefit from this.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Ddave1 suggested in another thread that I'd try to level up too fast.
All I want to do is earn the money I need to build the things I want to have to keep improving while levelling up was in my view always too fast for the money I earned.
So I would welcome an option to say "keep the points, just give me the money" any time I should be "rewarded" with both. That would make the game easier to play in my view since it would take some pressure from the players.
I doubt that they'll implement it since the way it is, it tempts you to buy money in order to keep up with the levels you gain. I don't do that but build things in the way I see them fit my needs best no matter which level I'm at or which shiny new features I should get at them with the one exception of always trying to have the best runway available even if I don't plan on buying any planes to take off from it for a long time. So with the exception of runways, I don't feel pressured at all but play the game with patience and endurance but people who are less patient might benefit from this.
The point is, that anyone needs to play "his game". With speed that he can do it. No rush, no force.
Best way to get coins, is visiting neighbors and clicking Planetariums.
Or: do launches, Red one especially. If possible, be in top3.

It wasn't meant as a criticism, if you want to earn money by far the best way is to get the red launch pad and start doing reds or joining others in red launches. Also have friends with 5 planetariums each and visit them everyday.

I have a support game in a very similar situation to you now, it's very slow at the start but once you build the infrastructure and get resources ( flight item production buildings) then the money flows in a lot faster.

My statement was in reply to a thread where you said you were saving money for level a 6 runway. It takes time to build up the infrastructure in the game to support the levelling up.

There are plenty of people who have not spent a single real penny on the game who have got really far. I myself have bought greens in the past twice but I no longer need to as I did many launches to get gold tokens and just waited then for the CBM to come around.

We have all been in the same position at the start, it will come eventually.(y)(y)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Phyllo Game Over
It takes time to build up the infrastructure in the game to support the levelling up.

Exactly and I liked the idea of first building up the flying part of it up to and including runway 6 and once I get that, I'll start adding the space part to my game even though many say the red pad should come first. I'm under no pressure to get anywhere, so I'll enjoy whatever I can add to my game whenever I can. :)

Also have friends with 5 planetariums each and visit them everyday.

I do that already, part of the reason why I level up faster than is good for me. ;)

The point is, that anyone needs to play "his game". With speed that he can do it. No rush, no force.

That's exactly how I see it as well.

do launches, Red one especially. If possible, be in top3.

I have a life outside of airport city as well so I didn't have the time yet to even look into how launches work but I'll be sure to check that out once I get close to doing them. It's great to find all these answers and clues here, thank you all for contributing to it.

Top Bottom