Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for November (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Thanks for all gifts - have returned what I have received as still have "usernames"

I have been undertaking a little city side reconfiguration (as I have to maximise space due to no ability to expand), and have moved my Halloween houses/pumpkin beds/cemetery. Hopefully if you visit looking for the Halloween quest items for The Great Seal you can all still see them!!

Pakman

V

VRod414

Cheers! I have updated my signature. Feel free to add me as a neighbor.
My screen name is Vrod414. Have a great day!

Device
  1. iPad
Had great luck in Halloween Shops tonight. Completed my first Great Seal so now I have 6 shops and 1 cemetery. Sitting at 59 black wraiths and am going to milk out as much fuel as I can

Device
  1. iPad
Sig updated, now 8 Halloween shops tho doubt that many of you will be able to see them ;)

I've run out of fuel supply, which probably serves me right for not trading with lower levels that still need them for flights!! Luckily many of my trading neighbours are sending them, but for some reason, the gifts have not refreshed this evening. Very annoying as I'm sitting on some soul nets just waiting for the green light! Will send gifts out as soon as I can and hope to get some fuel supplies back.

Really don't know how I'd play this game without this brilliant site, and the brilliant people, of course :)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Username Erb22
Level 30 Stars 55

I NEED: Spare Wire, spare propeller, deicer, flight catering, beacons and anything for jumbo repairs
DO NOT NEED - Landing Lamps !!!!!

I CAN SEND: bath towel, fuel, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, passengers, radio transmitter, textbook, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter, All Inclusive Braclet, shredder, guestbook, computer, city model,archive box, cash counter, wide-angle binoculars, stamp, weather display, copy machine, projector, flight goggles, laser cutter, power source, amperemeter, hull parts, drill machine, generator, lining plate, insulation, slide rule, passenger seat, altimeter, aircraft tire, paint, empennage,

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Why did my info post twice in the same reply ????
Was it because MY Signature contained thesame message ??? TY for any info ??

Username Erb22
Level 30 Stars 55

I NEED: Spare Wire, spare propeller, deicer, flight catering, beacons and anything for jumbo repairs
DO NOT NEED - Landing Lamps !!!!!

I CAN SEND: bath towel, fuel, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing lamp, projector, passengers, radio transmitter, textbook, fuel supply, jet engine, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional radar, smoke detector, server rack, landing gear, oscillating beacon, flight catering, cooling chamber, navigation module, master plan, fuel hose, gyroscope, spare propeller, deicer, air vent filter, All Inclusive Braclet, shredder, guestbook, computer, city model,archive box, cash counter, wide-angle binoculars, stamp, weather display, copy machine, projector, flight goggles, laser cutter, power source, amperemeter, hull parts, drill machine, generator, lining plate, insulation, slide rule, passenger seat, altimeter, aircraft tire, paint, empennage,

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Back to mostly usernames so I returned gifts for the most part. I'm amazed that with all these problems, Airport City HD is still rated four out of five stars.
Cheers,
Tom (Waverly huff)

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Shamrock
Good point greensmith - there are a lot of positive ratings for the game in the App Store. If everyone here rated the game, surely we could have an impact. I just lowered my 2 star to a 1 star rating.

If anyone can see me or figure out my airport, I'm working to upgrade the repair base and need some controllers and tv panels.

I have 6 halloween shops, but still have 29 black wraiths to find...

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Sankukia, (iPad) Sankukia2, (iPhone)
Hi all, if anyone can see them, I have ten Halloween shops and one pumpkin patch, and now one cemetry, first great seal completed, 6 black wraiths to go, how long does the haunted house take to construct?
I need 2x Air conditioning, 1x Defroster, 1x Cooling Chamber, for the flight catering
Thank you in advance for any help.

Neighbours that names that I can see and have Halloween item are petermac, Jj jjj, lfcawc, and Pakman

Does anyone know if you can get Altimetres from anywhere other than buying them with green notes?

Device
  1. iPad
Updated my signature.
Reached level 35 yesterday evening , so I am wondering when to stop playing with this very addictive game ;-)
Still need 1 item to for the great seal and 1 black wrath to go. Dropping rate of the pumpkin beds and halloweenshops is extremely low. 9 more days left though, so should be ok.

Thanks for all the gifts. As usual I am still continuing to send out gifts, most of the time based on the level.

Device
  1. iPad
Like others I m finding the drop rate of the Halloween shops very low. I have 10 shops (the maximum) and yet have not had anything from them for 3 days. I can only see a few Halloween shops on those few people whose usernames still show up. Of those Daddy Boo is the only one on this forum!

What are people waiting for? I need velvet to complete the great seal.

In terms of soul nets I have about 30 with more than enough aerosols to get the 3 remaining wraiths I need to find. But at 98 fuels I am getting a decent stockpile for future flights etc. flying ghost ships when I am watching tv proves to be productive for this.

But I have started flying to other destinations again so that I can restore other items that are low in stocks now.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
paddy2307
I have got neighbours names at the moment, unfortunately I had already sent out gifts this morning. Can see that I have sent gifts to Ianda11 greensmith, Offhip2 Gdog, Daddy Boo, sgabor Dee140157 onehyy bubbajed5711. Also realised that other neighbours from this site who I though I was sending gifts I'm actually not, Arne, Tractatus, Hutweide1, Superfleurs, Handsy I Fly Debbie H veek. If you can see my name and have gifts left send me what you want and I will return, I'm sure I'll be back to all username tomorrow.

Like others I m finding the drop rate of the Halloween shops very low. I have 10 shops (the maximum) and yet have not had anything from them for 3 days. I can only see a few Halloween shops on those few people whose usernames still show up. Of those Daddy Boo is the only one on this forum!

What are people waiting for? I need velvet to complete the great seal.

In terms of soul nets I have about 30 with more than enough aerosols to get the 3 remaining wraiths I need to find. But at 98 fuels I am getting a decent stockpile for future flights etc. flying ghost ships when I am watching tv proves to be productive for this.

But I have started flying to other destinations again so that I can restore other items that are low in stocks now.

Dee140157 - I have added neighbour request for you. If you accept pay me a visit and let me know if you can see all my Halloween houses, pumpkin beds etc. Like you and others though I have found the drop rate for collecting items for the "Collection of the seal" pretty poor for the last 3 or 4 days.

Wow - got all my neighbours names back this evening for the first time in a long long time. Have sent out gifts, (including to some old flames) - apologies if you have sent me something and I have not returned - you will be top of my list when my gifts reset.

I have 1 more black wraith to collect and 3 of the buggers have been floating around my runway for the last 2 days. Will go back to collecting stars in a few days time so have updated signature - priority for me now is spare props and fuel hoses for S.delta flights.

Pakman

Device
  1. iPad
Pakman, I could no see a friend request from you, although do have several username requests. I don't know which of them is you, so have requested you as a friend instead. Hopefully you can visit me then and my bevy of Halloween houses!

Only 2 wraiths to go. No need to rush though. Wish I could send spare aerosols to others. Have 26 sitting waiting for these 2 wraiths. I only collect them so I can build and sell the Halloween houses. At least you get some money that way. I want I upgrade my repair base before the end of next week!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom