Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad daily trading thread for March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Uncle Mans have a sent an invite to Uncle Mans 3 from Ducks1. Do you want gifts sent to that game or is it a dormant game used for gifting mostly?
Angry Bear thank you I will be patient and not buy the racks. Really want to keep my precious greenies for the next land sale.

I have just had 20 minutes of everybody's names (almost). I was able to visit a few airports I have not seen for a while! Long may it last............

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
Gifts sent out today. Had to do it in a hurry so I couldn't write down the names.

If anyone can help out, I need. One smoke detector and 3 Ergonomic Chairs.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
iPad user here and the GI glitches/error bug finally caught up to me. I no longer have the "Add Friend" tab. So, until they fix this, and I doubt it will be anytime soon, I can no longer add friends. Any other iPad users have the same issue?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Vind airport
Pakman, GamingSwiftie Bali Hi and Arne - I sent out neighbor requests. I think I may have a couple already, just not for sure for all the usernames.

Is there a way around the username - meaning are the avatars and/or levels mostly correct? I could start making note of the levels if so.
I can't see any invitations, but you are already on my neighbour list - with visible name, apparently permanently.

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
20 gifts sent out to the last 20 people, a few known people and about 15 usernames. Is't it wonderful how GI knows to only sent one item to one user, but can't tell us who.
Signature updated
must_dash Pakman Dee140157 One Bad Day Colin Chew Happy Helen I Fly 2 flip123
RE: Your thread msg "20 gifts sent out to the last 20 people, a few known people and about 15 usernames. Is't it wonderful how GI knows to only sent one item to one user, but can't tell us who" As a person who spent 30 years in Info Systems wrking from Programmer to Director Lvl. Every Gift exchange must have two basic addresses - #1 who is the sender #2 who is the recipient. How do I know this is true ?? Well if ERB22 send a gift to must_dash. When must_dash takes my gift what happens immediately? Answer the "return gift" msg appears !!!!! So to comment on your statement above - Yes they do know and obviously there is a small piece of code that exists that is failing to replace "Username" with the "real" name. It is also very obvious, in my opinion, that this piece of code exisits inthe"Routine" that takes place when players become Neighbors. Further guessing it most likely a "common work area" that is getting "stepped on"by the bad piece of code. Thanks for listening. (y) Bill PS - Give me three of their top programmers and 3/4 weeks later we would be rolling out the fix!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Does anybody know if you can change the username now?
Arne - This is obviously one of the most "Stupid" statements that GI could make. IE "We (GI) Highly recommend not to use spaces etc etc tec"
Well GI Support - If you know "Spaces"cause problems - why (GI) do you allow it! ! ! Talk about "Dumb and Dumber" They all work for GI ! Bill :eek:

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
must_dash Pakman Dee140157 One Bad Day Colin Chew Happy Helen I Fly 2 flip123
RE: Your thread msg "20 gifts sent out to the last 20 people, a few known people and about 15 usernames. Is't it wonderful how GI knows to only sent one item to one user, but can't tell us who" As a person who spent 30 years in Info Systems wrking from Programmer to Director Lvl. Every Gift exchange must have two basic addresses - #1 who is the sender #2 who is the recipient. How do I know this is true ?? Well if ERB22 send a gift to must_dash. When must_dash takes my gift what happens immediately? Answer the "return gift" msg appears !!!!! So to comment on your statement above - Yes they do know and obviously there is a small piece of code that exists that is failing to replace "Username" with the "real" name. It is also very obvious, in my opinion, that this piece of code exisits inthe"Routine" that takes place when players become Neighbors. Further guessing it most likely a "common work area" that is getting "stepped on"by the bad piece of code. Thanks for listening. (y) Bill PS - Give me three of their top programmers and 3/4 weeks later we would be rolling out the fix!

Totally agree that it is a simple coding item, and like you say should be easy to fix. But like all their programming it is full of bad bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom