Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad daily trading thread for March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
billsnj the explanation:

Thanks to the upgrade on the 27th I can not sent and receive gifts on Flip123 (and cannot visit friends, add friends or Launch)

Jpjpjp is about every day (I try) but.... because I am not feeling that well I have been going to bed early in the weekend.... and the reset shifted to the next morning (lost 0,5 day). Today my boyfriend has the Ipad with him to work so I can sent out gifts this evening (an other 0,5 days lost...) the rest of the week will be late and in the weekend I try to take care I don't lose a day by sending the first gift, but the rest is somewhere during the day (mostly)

Jpjpjp2 I try the principle, first in first out.... As most of my neighbours on android are android (because of the quests) I can see a lot of usernames. Every day I start with the first gift in the list. Is it a flight item I hit the button sent back. Is it one of the other items in my signature, I look up their signature and sent them a gift from their signature.... and that happens until I am out of gifts... If people appear twice in the list (first 20) the second entry stays until the next day.... today the first 20 will get a gift, the other 14 will wait until tomorrow (but in those 14 there are people who got a gift today).

As I have 3 games to gift I go for the easy method.... If you need something tag me, else I will sent back the flight item which is sent (jpjpjp and flip flight catering/beacon and higher, Jpjpjp2 every flight item)

O yeh, With quests, quest items go first, then the rest will follow as I know how difficult it is to finish some quests if you are a username....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Gifted today:

mv_airport spare wire
Scoob1964 (sankukia) navigation module
Dee140157 (ducks1) fuel additive (dee140147) deicer
@csmith1988 amperemeter
flip123 (jpjpjp2) radar
LAX flight catering (?)
Rsorour deicer
Tractatus video wall
One Bad Day (flyerduck) video board
GamingSwiftie (2) jet engine (3) fuel additive
greensmith (waverly huff) gyroscope
Pakman fuel
Bali Hi fuel
Lollypopfizzz lining plate
busbyelliot passengers

To usernames I returned: spare prop, video wall, and flight catering

Items I currently need; 1 Ergonomic Chair, 1 Assembly Robot, 4 Robot Testers, 1 Cash Counter and 3 POS Terminal

Thanks for all the gifts guys, don't know what I would do without you!

Happy Helen I have tried adding you several times with both 1902 and Benjamin Thomas but neither seem to work.... would you like to be neighbors? If so, please add me.
Scatterkat

Waiting for you to accept me as neighbour, am gifting at mo, so if you wish to be included today.........;)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Gifted today:

mv_airport spare wire
Scoob1964 (sankukia) navigation module
Dee140157 (ducks1) fuel additive (dee140147) deicer
@csmith1988 amperemeter
flip123 (jpjpjp2) radar
LAX flight catering (?)
Rsorour deicer
Tractatus video wall
One Bad Day (flyerduck) video board
GamingSwiftie (2) jet engine (3) fuel additive
greensmith (waverly huff) gyroscope
Pakman fuel
Bali Hi fuel
Lollypopfizzz lining plate
busbyelliot passengers

To usernames I returned: spare prop, video wall, and flight catering

Items I currently need; 1 Ergonomic Chair, 1 Assembly Robot, 4 Robot Testers, 1 Cash Counter and 3 POS Terminal

Thanks for all the gifts guys, don't know what I would do without you!

Happy Helen I have tried adding you several times with both 1902 and Benjamin Thomas but neither seem to work.... would you like to be neighbors? If so, please add me.
Scatterkat

Thanks for the add, just sent you cash counter.

HH :cool:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
I didnt get anything !! Just now checked !! :-(
antony1406
must_dash

Nightmare :eek:

OK, if it still hasn't turned up, ask one of the guide writers on forum, (I see it's must_dash) so can I ask for
your knowledge here? Thanks I currently play on ipad if that helps.
Its a shame if my gifts are not reaching you?

Is there a reason why all inclusive bracelets don't reach their intended neighbour?

Thanks in advance (n) HH

Thanks for all gifts - much appreciated!!

Any more iPad players had the dreaded 'lost the ability to visit anyone or gift" iPhone glitch. I got myself a new iPhone5 at the weekend and loaded up AC on it. There is no ability to visit / gift and i cant see my game username so have parked this version for a while - serves me right for buying another Crapple©!!!! Aero and not going for the Galaxy III when I had the chance - silly sod.

Pakman

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22

Any more iPad players had the dreaded 'lost the ability to visit anyone or gift" iPhone glitch. I got myself a new iPhone5 at the weekend and loaded up AC on it. There is no ability to visit / gift and i cant see my game username so have parked this version for a while - serves me right for buying another Crapple©!!!! Aero and not going for the Galaxy III when I had the chance - silly sod.

Pakman
Pakman I just joined your launch. #8 for me. I'll try to contribute as much as possible for the next 5 hrs. Then it's bedtime. Maybe we will get lucky and it will be over by then. Otherwise I'll pick up again in the AM. Bill

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero

Pakman

Some people never learn ;)

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
billsnj the explanation:

Thanks to the upgrade on the 27th I can not sent and receive gifts on Flip123 (and cannot visit friends, add friends or Launch)

Jpjpjp is about every day (I try) but.... because I am not feeling that well I have been going to bed early in the weekend.... and the reset shifted to the next morning (lost 0,5 day). Today my boyfriend has the Ipad with him to work so I can sent out gifts this evening (an other 0,5 days lost...) the rest of the week will be late and in the weekend I try to take care I don't lose a day by sending the first gift, but the rest is somewhere during the day (mostly)

Jpjpjp2 I try the principle, first in first out.... As most of my neighbours on android are android (because of the quests) I can see a lot of usernames. Every day I start with the first gift in the list. Is it a flight item I hit the button sent back. Is it one of the other items in my signature, I look up their signature and sent them a gift from their signature.... and that happens until I am out of gifts... If people appear twice in the list (first 20) the second entry stays until the next day.... today the first 20 will get a gift, the other 14 will wait until tomorrow (but in those 14 there are people who got a gift today).

As I have 3 games to gift I go for the easy method.... If you need something tag me, else I will sent back the flight item which is sent (jpjpjp and flip flight catering/beacon and higher, Jpjpjp2 every flight item)

O yeh, With quests, quest items go first, then the rest will follow as I know how difficult it is to finish some quests if you are a username....
flip123 I never upgraded after the Feb 21st disaster. Decided to sit it out and wait. I'll continue to gift jbjbjb and jbjbjb2 until you get everything back. Just let me know OK? Bill. Ps hope its not too long.

Pakman I just joined your launch. #8 for me. I'll try to contribute as much as possible for the next 5 hrs. Then it's bedtime. Maybe we will get lucky and it will be over by then. Otherwise I'll pick up again in the AM. Bill

billsnj - excellent not had the chance to launch with you yet Bill as you are usually username - no need to fire in any more points. Dee140157 and @Jahuno have also both joined and we will have lift off in 2 mins.

Pakman

Mrstepot

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Beckyp
I am new to this Forum (thanks to the info from Bill). Can anyone tell me if all iPad users are stuck at level 35? And if we can't level up and we can't use the weekend codes to earn "greenies" is there any other way to earn them? I would appreciate any advice.

Bill -I added you as a friend and sent you a Fuel Hose. Thanks, again for the info. :)

Beckyp

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aays7vl
Username
antony1406
antony1406
must_dash

Nightmare :eek:

OK, if it still hasn't turned up, ask one of the guide writers on forum, (I see it's must_dash) so can I ask for
your knowledge here? Thanks I currently play on ipad if that helps.
Its a shame if my gifts are not reaching you?

Is there a reason why all inclusive bracelets don't reach their intended neighbour?

Thanks in advance (n) HH
Ya , i too would like some help with this issue !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom