Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad daily trading thread for March 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Started the Level 5 Terminal Upgrade. I need Archive Box (X2), Ergonomic Chair (X3) & Smoke Detector (X2). Anyone help out?
I got a flight catering but unfortunately it was from a username..I assume it was you.
Angry Bear

I just adore the name :)

Ok, so I can't gift you any of those but I can gift additional radar which is required for flights to Singapore, that will help ;)

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hi, is anyone able to send Ducks1 any server racks. I am waiting for my terminal to be built and have most of what I need thanks to @ydv, but for still need 2 server racks.

If you still need Server Racks, send an invite to Uncle Mans 3

Not a game I play often, but that's an item I can send.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
10:05 EST
Just started a launch. I can finish it myself but if anyone wants to join in, feel free!
Cheers,
Tom

I was so excited to see you when I selected who was launching that I didn't even think before I jumped on. Later, I tried to visit your airport and it timed out. Not surprisingly, tonight at gift time, you are username. UGH.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
For a few moments this afternoon, all usernames were gone and I was able to see forums members who I wish I could gift (LAX, Happy Helen for example). Of course tonight you were all back to the usual username.

Arne (aka Vind airport) - Deicer
Brexter - Flight Catering to Stan Breckner 2
Dee140157 - To Ducks1 - Fuel Additives
dr_fly (aka Cpt Bob) - Spare Propeller
greensmith (aka Waverly huff) - Gyroscope
Ianda11 - Additional Radar to 10 and Deicer to 11
Jahuno. - Oscillating Beacon. Sorry none of my games can help you ATM.
must_dash - Spare Propeller
mv_airport - Fuel
One Bad Day - to flyerduck: Flight Catering
Pakman - Fuel
Paulfromhyde (aka Paul Hyde) - Flight Catering
Rsorour - Robotic Lawnmower
Scatterkat - to Kathimeador - Flight Catering
Scoob1964 (aka Sankukia) - Oscillating Beacon
tdv - to TDVCrApple2: Gyroscope
Tractatus - Power Source

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Kathimeador / MsKat
Like everyone else, it seems I had all my neighbors until I went to gift. So all usernames got spare props, except returned gifts. i dont like doing that, sorry guys. Hoping Angry Bear and Ndh2 will come back.

One Bad Day I think I gifted you another video board by mistake. But Just to make sure, are you good on those now? I meant to send a stapler.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I was so excited to see you when I selected who was launching that I didn't even think before I jumped on. Later, I tried to visit your airport and it timed out. Not surprisingly, tonight at gift time, you are username. UGH.
Thanks for joining. I, too, was surprised and delighted to see you. It gave me hope that there may be times when all is back to normal at Airport City.
Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I just noticed this question and answer in the Support section of the game:
image.jpg

Now they tell us!
Cheers,
Tom

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Today's exports were as follows:
greensmith gyroscope
Dee140157 (Dee140147) oscillating beacon; (Ducks1) fuel additive
GamingSwiftie (GS2) oscillating beacon; (GS3) additional radar
flip123 (Jpjpjp) could not ID ; (Jpjpjp2) radar
Uncle Mans (Uncle Mans) could not ID ; (Uncle Mans Phone) passengers
Ianda11 (Ianda10) spare wire ; (Ianda11) spare prop
rickmou additional radar
Scoob1964 (Sankukia) ???
tdv (TDVCrApple2) gyroscope
@kalina82 oscillating beacon
Pakman fuel
dr_fly spare prop
Angry Bear archive box
Event Horizon flight catering
Cheers...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I just noticed this question and answer in the Support section of the game:
View attachment 318
Now they tell us!
Cheers,
Tom
Hi Tom, jpjpjp does not have that and is still a username.... It doesn't matter on this point

It can make a difference when people add you. The space cann't be entered on android. Everybody with a space must invite android as android can not invite that person

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
WadeBond007
Username
WadeBond007
Angry Bear AB it probably was from me. Did you note the LVL ??? Was there an avatar ? Mine is the same as you see on this forum. I just now visited your city and collected items. -- Bill --
Your profile avatar still sits in my friend request box (lvl 25?) but now under username. Funny I show on your list of neighbors but you are not on mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom