Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iPad Daily Trading Thread for December (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. iPad
Thank you Vangees I think I have got it too. It was the share with your friends that I had not done as I had not actually allowed airport city access to my husband's account. I can see my profile pic in my profile tab so hopefully you will see it soon too.

Device
  1. iPad
Great news. I am visible!

I have decided not to build any hangars until I have the means to complete them and the sleighs to go in them. I am having real trouble getting decent drops from those pesky elves. Mine seem to be very mean to me. From a dozen lanterns in my own airport I am lucky if I get 2 drops of anything. And as for the items for the hangar. Well Cyprus? One drop about every 20 flights.

Bah humbug!

Device
  1. iPad
Great news. I am visible!

I have decided not to build any hangars until I have the means to complete them and the sleighs to go in them. I am having real trouble getting decent drops from those pesky elves. Mine seem to be very mean to me. From a dozen lanterns in my own airport I am lucky if I get 2 drops of anything. And as for the items for the hangar. Well Cyprus? One drop about every 20 flights.

Bah humbug!
Dee140157
Boy do I agree with you about the stinginess of those elves. I went through the exact same thing. I thought I would wait to build my hanger and runway until I got what I needed. I then looked at Pakman's airport and saw how he put up multiple hangers and runways and thought, he has the right idea! He is showing confidence and I should do the same thing too! It might have been a fluke, but no sooner than I built my runway and hanger, I got what I needed to complete it.
I Fly

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
@IFly fluke! Lol. I've had one hangar for a few days but have been waiting on a sleigh cover to finish a second hangar for just as long. The drops from Lapland are about as fruitful as the ones from Cyprus too!! :/

Device
  1. iPad
@IFly fluke! Lol. I've had one hangar for a few days but have been waiting on a sleigh cover to finish a second hangar for just as long. The drops from Lapland are about as fruitful as the ones from Cyprus too!! :/
@landa11
Totally Frustrating I admit!!!!! There really isn't anything else I can say, you are completely correct!

I Fly

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Dee140157
Boy do I agree with you about the stinginess of those elves. I went through the exact same thing. I thought I would wait to build my hanger and runway until I got what I needed. I then looked at Pakman's airport and saw how he put up multiple hangers and runways and thought, he has the right idea! He is showing confidence and I should do the same thing too! It might have been a fluke, but no sooner than I built my runway and hanger, I got what I needed to complete it.
I Fly
I Fly - experiencing same problems - built the ice runway and hanger and for 5 days having been making flights to Cyprus, San Fran, Sydney - still need 1 Sleigh cover, 3 Sleigh oil, 2 Heaters - talk about scarce drops !!!!!! I finally got the red paint through gifting! The elves rarely drop anything usefull - got 26 bottles of Star Dust !!!!

Device
  1. iPad
billsnj I don't want to make you jealous, but I have the 4 sleigh covers I need, but not the sleigh oil or the red paint, but at least they can be gifted. I don't have the sleigh either, but to be honest at the rate of drops from the elves for star dust as well I don't think I would have enough to service 2 sleighs! Until I get my neighbours visiting back tonight can't fly the one sleigh I have got!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
am60bbq(android) bubbajed(ipad)
Username
COACHO*item needed*& bubbajed(ipad)
I still cannot see usernames, don't know if you can see mine but I need Christmas items terribly bad.
Thanks to all who sent gifts lately.

Device
  1. iPad
Had a really weird one this evening. When I started to do the daily visits, I clicked on the first name, which was Airgo who has always been a name but I don't think came from this forum. As I clicked it, I realised that I could see the second name of Hutweide (who I haven't seen for months) By the time I returned to the list, it was too late to do the screen print as the names had mostly reverted to Username, as per usual. HOWEVER, for the first time, the Username people were showing their current airports. I have been snapping away with screen shots to try to be able to identify a bit more when things revert to the status quo. Someone has spelt Simon on their runway, with an ice runway as the 'I'. Very artistic but I have no idea who it is :/ Would the real Simon like to make himself known....?! I suspect that this state of affairs won't last, but I was heartened to see how many of my friends have ice runways and hangars. I have tried to send hangar items where the red ! Indicates that the building is still under construction. I have 2 completed and 2 awaiting paint etc, so would appreciate anything of that kind as well as lanterns. Have had no drops all day from multiple Flights to Cyprus etc. This is getting very tedious ......

Device
  1. iPad
Hey !

I need 3 heaters, if anyone can see me and gift me, that would be really appreciated.

Cioli, I know you are a friend cos I saw your name briefly a few days ago. is there anything that can help to identify your airport or can you change your game avatar to make yourself more visible?! I did send a few heaters to random friends today, so hope you were one of them!

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
I still think the easiest way to identify each other is to link your game account with a facebook account, as I and a few others have done. It doesn't have to be a real facebook account (mine isn't), just one that you can post a picture on which will then show as your avatar within the game. Then use the same pic as your avatar here.

I've just completed my 2nd hangar, thanks to the video I watched for 5 greenies!! Had to buy the sleigh cover in the end. Elves are useless!! lol

Now to my latest dealings with support. They want a screen capture of the username problem and also the lack of new buildings in my neighbours cities. Has anyone (apart from Pakman) got any sleigh hangars, ice rinks etc? Can you please let me know so I can take a grab of your airport and then send it to support (with your permission of course! ;-) ).

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom