Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

i quit playing airport city

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
i'm sorry but i quit playing!
i sent email to g! for restoring my game to a new device.
they restored...but...
1)golden tokens was over 320 now 297;
2)reserve hangar (i completed level3 and bought 3 slot) disappeared;
3)airline alliance disappeared;
4)many and many collections lost;
5)launch boxes lost (i had over 1200, now only 400);
6)mystery bonus lost (i had over 60, now only 32);
7)fuel and passengers lost;
8)powerful explosive bolt lost (i had over 70 now they are 59);
9)many and many gifts lost;
10)quest progress lost;
11)money lost (i had over 16.000.000, now 13.000.000)
and many others...
useless keep playing, lost too many progress
i'm sorry i leave 1770 greenies...
so bye all!

Last edited:

Yulee

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Yulee , Yulee 2
Username
Yulee , Yulee 2
Ohh my God, please don't quite , the best for everybody if you boring, just make your game sleep, do nothing or play other games.

GI Server have big problem so change device will be a big problem for them right now.

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
Ohh my God, please don't quite , the best for everybody if you boring, just make your game sleep, do nothing or play other games.

GI Server have big problem so change device will be a big problem for them right now.
i played since 2011...g! deleted almost 1 year of gaming...too hard to receive again all the gifts for updating my buildings :(

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve
i play everyday...i cant visit my airpost from a new game i created to try to visit:(
Why dont you just make your AC sleep? If you delete and decide to return will be better with you have today than restart a new one.
I did it with my ac last year for 5 months after game blocked three times. Lost many guests, neighbors and others things but now I´m not worried if some bugs. I´m not a competitor and don´t play the alliance. I´m a player looking for fun with friends.
My disappointment is G! relation with customers. I think if they talk something god or not is much much better than this quite position. Will not hurt say "Excuse us, We made a mistake and we trying to fix", "We will post news all weeks while we don´t fix all bugs" or something like this.

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
i'm sorry but i quit playing!
i sent email to g! for restoring my game to a new device.
they restored...but...
1)golden tokens was over 320 now 297;
2)reserve hangar (i completed level3 and bought 3 slot) disappeared;
3)airline alliance disappeared;
4)many and many collections lost;
5)launch boxes lost (i had over 1200, now only 400);
6)mystery bonus lost (i had over 60, now only 32);
7)fuel and passengers lost;
8)powerful explosive bolt lost (i had over 70 now they are 59);
9)many and many gifts lost;
10)quest progress lost;
11)money lost (i had over 16.000.000, now 13.000.000)
and many others...
useless keep playing, lost too many progress
i'm sorry i leave 1770 greenies...
so bye all!

Ohh my GOD..:eek::eek::(
Sad to hear.now you also leaving...

This crap update is the reason I am not updating my games....

I really want an answer from Developers what are they doing????
Can they at least give us an explanation.. What is going on with their servers and game????
@greensmith said 100% right..
This is the reason GI games are never in top 100.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Lorenzo..... You are an AC old timer as myself. Throughout the years, you probably have seen G! At their best and worst. I second all advice regarding taking a temp break. We are all here helping each other throughout our gains and losses. Remember! There is always a light at the end of even the darkest tunnel. G! Can't abandon us; pack up and leave. There are so many players out there because the game is that good and has tremendous potential. They are just having a dry Spell at the moment. @lorenzooznerol
Cheers,
Ramy

D

Deleted member 5399

Sad, even the forum here has grown quiet lately. I see very little posts from neighbors. If any, it's a quick," All gifts sent. return tomorrow ."

D

Deleted member 5399

bro G! lost many my progress...they had not save my data...useless to start over again...lost gifts that needed for updating buildings...hard to do it again...that is the greatest issue
@lorenzooznerol
I gotta sympathize with you. Honestly. As a Windows player when they leveled up to 55 during the update, GI tried to sneak in the same time Windows was upgrading to 10, many of us who were capped out at 50, got boosted accordingly to what we earned beyond the cap. So I went to around 53. Soon thereafter I was at 55 and my game crashed. Somehow the servers, I was told anyhow, only showed me at 50 when it crashed. That was just after I had completed the Brazilian Football Challenge. So anything I had gathered, built, destinations and stars completed, coins, etc. all was gone. And yeah I pretty much quit. They replaced the 360 greenies or so I had lost as I had my receipt from Microsoft store.
Road404 support said i could lol start from level 1 and they'd help me along the way. Yeah okay!!. So now I have neighbors who see me, but i can't visit them as they arent on my list. At least we can do launches together.
It stinks losing all the effort, time and even money you've put into a game. Buying a PC, XBox, Nintendo game or other is a whole lot less expensive although some still charge extra for certain little perks or to open locked portions of the game, if it links to online.
Do what you think is best, but as others say if you delete it from your device, then wish to return, you start from the bottom again. Hang onto the app at least in case you reconsider.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
bro G! lost many my progress...they had not save my data...useless to start over again...lost gifts that needed for updating buildings...hard to do it again...that is the greatest issue
Don't give up. At least here there are many people who will gladly help you replenish your item needed for buildings. Update is messy, but we all need to take in consideration that they are working on several games and every game have their followers (with same thinking as we have here). They are working on joining all platforms (probably on all of their games).
Cheers!

I'm got the same issue with @lorenzooznerol moving gaming device in time like this.
GI only save on their server the progress we have made until the time of Big Update (level 55 max).
Everything after that time is lost.
So don't dare to change device now.

For me it's like restarting the game just before the Big Update.
Losing more than a month progress.
It's sucks. Luckily I'm not doing much of launching or QL during those days.
So the hardest thing for me is rebuilding the Reserve Hangar (which already progressing to level 3 thanks to my good neighbours) and Atomium reward.
Alliance is restore once you rebuild the Alliance HQ.

What I really regret that GI didn't compesate anything with this disappointment.
And after that this week I didn't receive the reward in Alliance.
Back and forth email to GI suddenly silent from Monday after this Alliance reward absentee problem.

lorenzooznerol

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hpgs6s
Username
"ac" + what i need
I'm got the same issue with @lorenzooznerol moving gaming device in time like this.
GI only save on their server the progress we have made until the time of Big Update (level 55 max).
Everything after that time is lost.
So don't dare to change device now.

For me it's like restarting the game just before the Big Update.
Losing more than a month progress.
It's sucks. Luckily I'm not doing much of launching or QL during those days.
So the hardest thing for me is rebuilding the Reserve Hangar (which already progressing to level 3 thanks to my good neighbours) and Atomium reward.
Alliance is restore once you rebuild the Alliance HQ.

What I really regret that GI didn't compesate anything with this disappointment.
And after that this week I didn't receive the reward in Alliance.
Back and forth email to GI suddenly silent from Monday after this Alliance reward absentee problem.
I hate to say it but this time G! really let me down ...i dont think i reconsider...hate i lose more than 800 launch boxes...i collected them to get peb, now??? g! refunds me???
they said by email they restored my data they had in their server...i replied "so it means you lose more progress??? ok, goodbye"

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I hate to say it but this time G! really let me down ...i dont think i reconsider...hate i lose more than 800 launch boxes...i collected them to get peb, now??? g! refunds me???
they said by email they restored my data they had in their server...i replied "so it means you lose more progress??? ok, goodbye"
I can believe it must be hard, but they are aware of that problem, like of many other problems too. But they will resolve this, i hope they will solve users problems too. One by one. (y)

Top Bottom