Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

I need a 'Visa centres for Dummies' guide!

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
I got a visa centre as I was told it's a good way of increasing your passenger yield. Trouble is, I don't get it at all - what are you supposed to do? How does it all work? I don't get it and I can't find any suitable guide in any forum! Please help!

You place it amongst residential buildings. It has a radius of 1. It needs a road next to it to work. When you click on it, it will collect the passengers available within its range.
One on its own doesn’t cover much. You need to try to get a couple more to give more coverage. When you have 6, you can look at buying a Police Station. That’s when it gets more interesting as each police station increases the radius covered by 1. I have 2 PS so each of my 6 VC picks up a radius of 3. It’s a case of 1 you need a few more. 2 careful placing. But it is nice only to click once and it picks up a whole bunch of passengers.

You can also pay silver to run an automatic collection contract but with just 1 VC it wouldn’t be worth wasting the 10 silver coins.

Before buying mine, I had several doubts and @Bob69bob helped me with a small tutorial

Happy to help with any questions you have 😊.

1. All bonuses apply when collecting with a contract- however, any items that might normally drop, if the building is tapped, are lost.

2. Once a contract finishes, a new contract cannot be started until the stored pax are transferred to the terminal. The good part is that it doesn’t matter how many you have stored in the VCs, the terminal only needs to be one passenger short of max capacity to transfer the whole lot. Note: you’ll learn quickly that it’s not always a good idea to have your terminal with numbers like 50000/2500. When daily tasks are generated each day, it’s difficult if you need to visit pax buildings 🤣, especially if VCs have another 30k pax waiting to be collected as well.

One of the greatest features that nobody talks about, is the speed of collecting pax when no contract is running or waiting to be collected. I’ve made a short video to demonstrate...
The other thing you can do while saving up for 6 police stations to expand the collection range, is move a VC around your city while a contract is running...

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
You place it amongst residential buildings. It has a radius of 1. It needs a road next to it to work. When you click on it, it will collect the passengers available within its range.
One on its own doesn’t cover much. You need to try to get a couple more to give more coverage. When you have 6, you can look at buying a Police Station. That’s when it gets more interesting as each police station increases the radius covered by 1. I have 2 PS so each of my 6 VC picks up a radius of 3. It’s a case of 1 you need a few more. 2 careful placing. But it is nice only to click once and it picks up a whole bunch of passengers.

You can also pay silver to run an automatic collection contract but with just 1 VC it wouldn’t be worth wasting the 10 silver coins.
Oh, so you don't need to use the contracts to get pax out of it - thanks heaven for that, the contracts are really a huge rip-off by GI! Since I only have one VC and thus radius 1 I guess I could save myself some tapping by surrounding it with cottages or other 1x1 buildings that regenerate often, perhaps even boosting them with a metro station if I have any to spare... Thank you so much for your help! Now that I know what to do I can juggle it about and find the most useful placement in my city until I have enough gold coins to get the other 5 VCs and the Police Station(s).

CajsaMacD

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
CajsaMacD
Username
Cajsa [needs]
Before buying mine, I had several doubts and @Bob69bob helped me with a small tutorial

Happy to help with any questions you have 😊.

1. All bonuses apply when collecting with a contract- however, any items that might normally drop, if the building is tapped, are lost.

2. Once a contract finishes, a new contract cannot be started until the stored pax are transferred to the terminal. The good part is that it doesn’t matter how many you have stored in the VCs, the terminal only needs to be one passenger short of max capacity to transfer the whole lot. Note: you’ll learn quickly that it’s not always a good idea to have your terminal with numbers like 50000/2500. When daily tasks are generated each day, it’s difficult if you need to visit pax buildings 🤣, especially if VCs have another 30k pax waiting to be collected as well.

One of the greatest features that nobody talks about, is the speed of collecting pax when no contract is running or waiting to be collected. I’ve made a short video to demonstrate...
The other thing you can do while saving up for 6 police stations to expand the collection range, is move a VC around your city while a contract is running...
Thanks Chon! I'll take a closer look this evening after work!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea

1 VC is perfect for placing as part of your magic square. A 1 hour contract for me nets 36k passengers costing just 10 silver.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ibye9b
Username
Brian
A pax pod. A 2 by 2 empty spot to place buildings in surrounded by pax bonus bldgs. They can give you upwards of 300% bonus pax. Just move a building to the pod collect your pax then move out.

Have your VC as one of the bldgs..

PeterTaylor

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
034lvh9w6
Username
Pete1 | Pete2 | Pete3
I also like the concept of Magic Square in combination with VC better than 6 VC with Police Stations. If you use a Magic Square you have to be careful not to place high capacity PAX buildings within the reach of a VC outside the Magic Square. Let´s take a look at the Appartment Hotel. If you run a contract and it is within the radius of a VC this VC collects 300 PAX.

If you move the same Appartment Hotel into the Magic Square and let the VC collect the same building delivers 1.242 PAX immediately in my case (314% bonus with Magic Square).

I also like the concept of Magic Square in combination with VC better than 6 VC with Police Stations. If you use a Magic Square you have to be careful not to place high capacity PAX buildings within the reach of a VC outside the Magic Square. Let´s take a look at the Appartment Hotel. If you run a contract and it is within the radius of a VC this VC collects 300 PAX.

If you move the same Appartment Hotel into the Magic Square and let the VC collect the same building delivers 1.242 PAX immediately in my case (314% bonus with Magic Square).
Welcome to the exciting world of magic and visa!

Top Bottom