Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

How far did you get in your first year playing Airport City?

I think I've started playing AC at the end of 2015, or January 2016. Then, after valentine's event lost my game. Didn't know it was possible to ask GI for help, and restarted from scratch. By the end of that year, lost the game again, but did some homework and asked GI for a recovery, which was successful. Around that time, I registered into this forum, but did not spend enough time here to understand how useful it could be. So, I continued by my own. Joined an alliance and was kicked off without understanding why, as I flew more than other members and completed alliance tasks. By july 2017 I started to look for another alliance and also to participate in the forum. But the invitation to a join a new alliance came from FB. I think I was around level 50, but I'm not really sure.
Now I'm on level 73 and I'm sure I wouldn't be there without this forum.

I think I started playing sometime in June 2017. So, I guess I've been playing about 8 months and I'm level 73. Found out about this forum in July when I couldn't understand how to get greenies and do launches. Finally joined this forum late August, and met a lot of nice people started enjoying this game a lot! (Or too much??)
I'm guess I'll be around level 76 when I hit the 1 year mark.

I started end off januarie 2015 under the game name red-mo in 4months i was at levl 50(if i remember good that was the max lvl then) thanks to the minimize maximize bugg i flew thru those levels like nothing
joined a forum (the talk.net it had good pointers on the gameplay of AC wen i lost my game and it was restored came across Airportcity game forum and joined in april 2016 un mo-elbo and here we are today

I started end off januarie 2015 under the game name red-mo in 4months i was at levl 50(if i remember good that was the max lvl then) thanks to the minimize maximize bugg i flew thru those levels like nothing
joined a forum (the talk.net it had good pointers on the gameplay of AC wen i lost my game and it was restored came across Airportcity game forum and joined in april 2016 un mo-elbo and here we are today
I remember red mo account ;)

The reason keep me play this game is this forum (y)
I start alone like many other players then i delete the game then start again in Dec.2015
Found the forum and this is me now from 25 stars to 500 stars in 2 years.
The good thing is find a good friends in the forum and i miss some of those they retired and i hope they return back.
Without this forum and those best friends i dont think so that i will reach this far in the game.
From here i say thank you best friends (y)

Last edited:
Top Bottom