Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazinho

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04vd3s3a
Username
Kazinho / Harambe
Lander returned and I FINALLY have my 3rd Horsehead Nebula.

I must be the last person to collect that ugly Alien Legacy statue.

Everyone who has assisted: Thanks for your help!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Probably I join wrong launch:( , Sky Ranger started it ,but looks like this launch is duplicate of other one , now it is just me with 484 points and Sky Ranger with 12 points and 16 hrs left . If anybody jump in and help me save this launch I will really appreciate your help , I do not have enough time or big items (like PEB) to finish it by myself...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
8kz4tg
Username
Sky Ranger
Probably I join wrong launch:( , Sky Ranger started it ,but looks like this launch is duplicate of other one , now it is just me with 484 points and Sky Ranger with 12 points and 16 hrs left . If anybody jump in and help me save this launch I will really appreciate your help , I do not have enough time or big items (like PEB) to finish it by myself...
sergeant Uh-oh. My game crashed after I tried to start that first launch. I re-started and kicked off a new launch... it already took off. Sorry 'bout that. (Sending you some extra gifts to express my sincere apologies ;))

Tried to look for Sky Ranger's launch at 13:00 GMT+7, about 4.5 hours after your post, but I can't find it.
So I assume you have launched.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Tried to look for Sky Ranger's launch at 13:00 GMT+7, about 4.5 hours after your post, but I can't find it.
So I assume you have launched.
No , I'm not launched ,still trying to save launch 7.5 hrs left ,724 points in . 3 deltas ,1 jet ,1 turbotrop fly non-stop for Baikonur , S&N Observatory and Cape Canaveral . Brings a lot a staff , awarded 10-12 LAUNCH READY chest :) -all small explosive bolt and solid fuels :( :mad: . And all I need is 1 more PEB or 2 MAIN STABILAZER. I don't lost hope yet to save launch ;)

No , I'm not launched ,still trying to save launch 7.5 hrs left ,724 points in . 3 deltas ,1 jet ,1 turbotrop fly non-stop for Baikonur , S&N Observatory and Cape Canaveral . Brings a lot a staff , awarded 10-12 LAUNCH READY chest :) -all small explosive bolt and solid fuels :( :mad: . And all I need is 1 more PEB or 2 MAIN STABILAZER. I don't lost hope yet to save launch ;)

I still can't see the launch. Looks like you are on your own.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom