Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
accepted your invite....

Yes I am now working with a backup of the TDV4 game I have to try to get it up and running... it is still visitable to anyone who is already a neighbour and I will try to add more people as it has 5TC's still :D

Thank youuuu!!! Oh yea, I can still visit tdv4. Glad you are very good at this. You are the best!(y)

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Aero - As I slept - Long & jackjackeli kick in the rest of the points and launched (I am sure you have seen that already :whistle: )

07th March - Anyone up for another launch - I am currently in with 1098 points.... Gold is gone but 2 silvers and 3 bronze's are still up for grabs...

If you would like gold - tag me and I can kick of another launch...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Launch sucessfull... (2 two people getting silver)

2nd launch of the day underway - I have 578 points in - so if needed gold is available....

Launch sucessfull... (2 two people getting silver)

2nd launch of the day underway - I have 578 points in - so if needed gold is available....

tdv, I would like the gold but I cannot do more than one launch at a time, am still waiting for the lander (from yesterday's launch) to return o_O, still have 13 hours to go. Will see if I can join your launch at that time.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv, I would like the gold but I cannot do more than one launch at a time, am still waiting for the lander (from yesterday's launch) to return o_O, still have 13 hours to go. Will see if I can join your launch at that time.
no worries... I will leave a launch ready for you to join when every you are ready....

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Im posting a pic to show I have enough items to cover the whole point spread for a launch if need be, so for a NO FAIL launch, add primodakine

The clock is a ticking, you might even grab the gold if I'm not paying attention!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 109
Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
She is a member of the forum but I don't know her member name, het username is COACHA
She starts a launch, I joined with three other persons, not enough points at the moment
So I will send her a PM but I don't know who she is? Anyone?
Thanks!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Starting another NO FAIL launch... I attached an image to show I have enough items to cover the whole launch...

I like to use up as many lower cost items first as I can first before blowing my more expensive items so join now!

Add primodakine <--- friend code

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.7 KB · Views: 94
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom