Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Whats your secret? Its so surprising what you can do! :whistle::whistle: so funny

oh - after a moment of thinking :giggle: - don't tell your secret, I like surprises :p
:cool: - there is no secret....

You just need to know what buildings give you the best drop of the items for the collections - I also have 4 planes flying non stop to Cape Canaveral & Baiknour - also Bowling Alleys & Car Dealerships which drop the best coins/hr for my style of play.... So never short of coins for launches and finding PEB's is jut a bonus... :p

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Sure can help - I have lander that returns in 1min... :LOL:

Sent you an invite from TDVCrApple2
I have accepted, but it is too late for the launch. I thrown in few PEBs and start the launch.
Here is another idea for better game: show the number of points to me, before I can choose what launch to join....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
tdv I'm not sure what is going on with joining your launches for me. This is the third time I've seen your launch, and when I try to join it, I end up in my own launch. This time I am not going to put anything in until I am joined by others, as I really don't want to fund all 1600 points myself. I like these launches, but sharing them with others is SO much better.

I Fly

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv I'm not sure what is going on with joining your launches for me. This is the third time I've seen your launch, and when I try to join it, I end up in my own launch. This time I am not going to put anything in until I am joined by others, as I really don't want to fund all 1600 points myself. I like these launches, but sharing them with others is SO much better.

I Fly
very strange indeed..... F***ing GIS and their crap.... (they have just lost my TDV4 game alltogether)

I currently have a launch underway with 1592 points.... - so let me launch and see if I can see my own game

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
very strange indeed..... F***ing GIS and their crap.... (they have just lost my TDV4 game alltogether)

I currently have a launch underway with 1592 points.... - so let me launch and see if I can see my own game
I see (edit: saw) that launch on my I Fly 2 game, but scared to consider joining it. Sorry about your TDV4 game.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2

tdv They didn't lose it completely.... I can still visit......

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
flip123 - thank goodness they did not... If I did not have a backup - I would be at level 1 with 119 cash to get to level 40 wiith all expansions... - what a bunch of *************************

on a side note... just launched with Dee140157 (ducks1) so launching seems to be hit or miss as I could not see I Fly 2 launch

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
tdv, launch of I Fly or I Fly2? One of them is username and those have a lot of launch problems....

Addition, it was I Fly, the 'normal' username problem when launching....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
tdv I was just able to join your launch with I Fly 2. flip123 was correct. It was I Fly (username) where I had the problem. I put in 208 points and can add more if needed. I just have to wait several hours. How does everyone add points so quickly?

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv I was just able to join your launch with I Fly 2. flip123 was correct. It was I Fly (username) where I had the problem. I put in 208 points and can add more if needed. I just have to wait several hours. How does everyone add points so quickly?

I Fly 2

576 is the max points you can putin in one go.... after that all the green's items are the quicker refreshing (not too sure why I am telling you this...) if you have some PEB's or MS's (Main stabilizers) people could throw them in rather than wait for the others to catchup!!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
576 is the max points you can putin in one go.... after that all the green's items are the quicker refreshing (not too sure why I am telling you this...) if you some PEB's or MS's (Main stabilizers) people could through them in rather than wait for the others to catchup!!

Are you fokking kidding me... tdv4 is lost????

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Are you fokking kidding me... tdv4 is lost????

Tell me about it... he says start a new game and then he will give me a code to restore the game (fine I thinks they have done it before for others)
restart and get a new game - he then restores the money and greens I had and says have a nice f***ing day!!!

What the!!! what about all the buildings and collections etc!!! Christ - all this gives me is more vengence to get back at them!!!

I am soo ready to f**k up their next promo - annoyed is not even close

I still have the game backup - so unless they prevent it from being registered and visit on their servers - the game will live!!!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv I am visiting tdv4 as I am writing this post. I'm not sure whether that means anything, but just reporting in hopes it is good news.

I Fly 2
thanks pal - I am going to move some of the buildings over and see if it is replicated to the neighbours.... atleast then I will know they have not killed the game off completly....

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I have a launch in progress already have 1096 points been putin - if anyone else wants a very easy silver for 2 points...

BTW if you want to join the launch you will need to add me using the friend code of "TDVCrApple2" into your neighbours tab - please tag me once you have added so I can know who you are...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
tdv - I sent you invite on DVCrApple2. :)

Just read that your tdv4 cannot be revived? This sucks for all of us... :cry:

accepted your invite....

Yes I am now working with a backup of the TDV4 game I have to try to get it up and running... it is still visitable to anyone who is already a neighbour and I will try to add more people as it has 5TC's still :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom