Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I've started a launch. I have 1096 points and 24 hours. If someone wants n easya silver or bronze, join me.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Balls, I ran out of wheat... :/ Please magic Airport City God, let me get my last picture before you will start the new quest where all neighbour visits go to collecting mission stuff :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
2tycik
Username
MG (What I Need)
Hi All,
It looks like none of my neighbours have an ongoing launch right now. If I wait, will the screen refresh with neighbours that start one or am I stuck now and have to create my own?
If the latter, I need lots of help.....please..please...please...
Thanks,
Mark.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Oh oh I think it happened again!!! I joined Nina's launch just now but neither of you are adding any points...
Same thing happened to me - Saw two launches from Nina - so joined one to find I am all by my self..... Anyway Launch for 1 done....

Device
  1. Android
tdv Sophie @ Aero. Sorry but I was twice gone thankx to the GIS bug. So when tdv picked one of the avatar it was the wrong Nina. .:(. He took off by himself and the other avatar was left behind. I didn't know that I could still launch. I had 3 failure launches before , stop putting points in the launch and went to bed. Woke up and surprise. :). I don't know what would have happened if tdv wasn't there and took off , so that both avatars would be shown. Well thanks tdv, need fuel (who he may be), Sophie and Aero for the help.(y)

@GIS the complain will come you way again, although you wrote before that only customers who invest with real money will be compensated. :cautious:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom