Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Houston! We are ready for take off.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Sounds like a good plan - I was waiting for Nina - but I don;t think she is still awke yet... or atleast online... Are you happy with 2nd place as I have 1348 points inplace already - so sadly gold is gone... Sorry if I had thought about it I would stopped at the 800 mark..
Hey tdv, Do you want some company on your launch?

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Sounds like a good plan - I was waiting for Nina - but I don;t think she is still awke yet... or atleast online... Are you happy with 2nd place as I have 1348 points inplace already - so sadly gold is gone... Sorry if I had thought about it I would stopped at the 800 mark..
I'll jump aboard. If you want to wait a bit longer for Nina, I can just throw in a few points for now, and it doesn't matter what place I get.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I'll jump aboard. If you want to wait a bit longer for Nina, I can just throw in a few points for now, and it doesn't matter what place I get.
Welcome on board - Chuck in 2 points (save the rest for the next launch)... so you will get silver and anyone else for another silver... (2nd and 3rd get silver, 4th gets bronze)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
anyone fancy a ride along on a launch in say 3hrs time (currently it is 0800 gmt) so about 1100 GMT? I am happy with silver or bronze if you want gold.... I can start the launch sequence... and you can join in

Please tag me if you are intrested - thanks...

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
v-ron I have joined your launch. Are you expecting anyone else?
v-ron's launch prep has 16+ hours left, and there is room for two people to jump on board for an easy 3rd and 4th place.

We only need 86 more points to light a great fire under our butts :eek: and go screaming off into space :LOL:.
I sure hope no one gets motion :sick:ness, butt burnt cheeks are a great possibility.

Look for username v-OldLanternsPls and a pic of Amelia Earhart

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Hey! Currently seeking help for a launch! Have made a few mistakes for this one - the first being I thought I had Powerful Explosive Bolts and they turned out to be just the normal Explosive Bolts and there is a pretty big difference in points! Also, thought I was joining a neighbour's launch but the app stuffed up and it started my own solo launch. Will not be able to fly without a neighbour or two joining as only on around 200 points at the moment and adding what I can. THANKS! 2o hours left

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Thanks so much to the two members who just joined my launch! I also just completed the space food collection and have a PEB for real this time so we should be taking off really soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom