Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Here we go, we just got Lit!! CLOSED FOR BUSINESS!!!

when i wake in the morning i can possibly add a QL THEN

see how we go, will need to find the launch so i dont waste the QL is all

are you doing multiple colour launches, as i see thread title is BLUE
Later today we will be doing blues with @robobobo using her pad, on this one we will be having 2 QLs

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
@Teboho i wont launch or open a new one.
Just checking if i see someone with a ql sometimes. To save myself from green.
Then i Will be in time otherwise it would be cool if u with @Robobobo888 and maybe @AshPort do one green Which Will be a fast return to save us.

I can put in points for blues after and take Some caps aswel.

@Steveb maybe u do greens today? Let me know So i can hop in, i am stucked there lol

Dalija

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgjz1b
Username
Dalija
Correct, sorry. I'm just trying to get some neighbor requests sorted out before I head for bed. I'll check back in the (my) morning.
@Zala @Dalija @Dodo @Kevin1010 can you please hold off those greens for a bit and let me talk to @Robobobo888 first and see what we can do. However, she will only be awake at around 15h30 UTC and only then we will have 2 QLs
I will hold. Unfortunately, around due time (15:30 UTC) I am supposed to be at my kids school (some kind of workshop), and I presume it will last for about 2 hours. Probably it will be impossible for me to join any launches until 17:30 UTC. Good night @Robobobo888

I will hold. Unfortunately, around due time (15:30 UTC) I am supposed to be at my kids school (some kind of workshop), and I presume it will last for about 2 hours. Probably it will be impossible for me to join any launches until 17:30 UTC. Good night @Robobobo888
On this green you really don't have to put in points, all you have to do is join and I'll take it from there

Kevin1010

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03m4zpz4
Username
Kevin1010
@Teboho i wont launch or open a new one.
Just checking if i see someone with a ql sometimes. To save myself from green.
Then i Will be in time otherwise it would be cool if u with @Robobobo888 and maybe @AshPort do one green Which Will be a fast return to save us.

I can put in points for blues after and take Some caps aswel.

@Steveb maybe u do greens today? Let me know So i can hop in, i am stucked there lol

Dalija

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04wgjz1b
Username
Dalija
On this green you really don't have to put in points, all you have to do is join and I'll take it from there
I can't click on my phone in school in front of teacher and other parents :p. Besides, no mobile internet is available there... Otherwise I would go to the bathroom to join........ :D. Doesn't matter, I will check in when I can, we'll take it from there

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03k06va3
Username
Zala
I will hold my green and wait for you guys. I really don't want to open ordinary launch, because I want to participate in few blue ql's later today.
If anyone activate ql, please tag me to end this unfortunate event;)

Top Bottom