Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Here we go, we just got Lit!! CLOSED FOR BUSINESS!!!

@nick6901 @Dalija @Zala @Kevin1010
I need to pay my dues; the next pad is BLUE because @Navigata07 will be joining us for our daily blue launch
@Kevin1010 you are captaining this one and everybody else mind the position 2 or 3 because @Navigata07 will take either position
Only @Kevin1010 will add more than 576 and launch us and the rest of us will rally behind @Navigata07

Anyone who transgresses these guideline shall be deleted without notice

We are due on pad in about 8 minutes time

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
@nick6901 @Dalija @Zala @Kevin1010
I need to pay my dues; the next pad is BLUE because @Navigata07 will be joining us for our daily blue launch
@Kevin1010 you are captaining this one and everybody else mind the position 2 or 3 because @Navigata07 will take either position
Only @Kevin1010 will add more than 576 and launch us and the rest of us will rally behind @Navigata07

Anyone who transgresses these guideline shall be deleted without notice

We are due on pad in about 8 minutes time
Roger that. Someone can take 2nd if they want. I only plan on putting in about 300 pts, and I dont want to slow down the launch contribution. However, dont pass me if I'm 3rd. Thanks.

Top Bottom