Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Halloween Game is here!!!!!!!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
I got 6 halloween shops and a tonne of fuel today, good times

I still had 59 spare halloween shops in my warehouse, this year I added only 4 cause this mission was boring/same.
And fuel is handy if you need it, but I have enough thanks to a few neighbours ;)

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish
Sorry to hear this, but good to know I'm not going crazy (or inexplicably forgot 24hrs of my life). I submitted an issue to GI, so will post if I hear anything.
sergeant GI responded to my issue with 27 green bucks (the cost of the PEB that were used in the launch attempt). I wish the issue had never come-up, but at least they responded.

-Toddfish...

@Lukaszc it drops items like the halloween shop.
BTW i see a new update did anyone upate? whats the difference?
InCoNvEnIeNtE
Hi, have just sent a FB friend request, as I have a small group of 4 other neighbours who we regularly send FB fuel to each other, find it a good way of quietly stocking up on fuel ....
Hope you're happy to accept me..
Cheers,
Az

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
InCoNvEnIeNtE
Hi, have just sent a FB friend request, as I have a small group of 4 other neighbours who we regularly send FB fuel to each other, find it a good way of quietly stocking up on fuel ....
Hope you're happy to accept me..
Cheers,
Az
Hi. I regularly send FB fuel so if you send invitation for Serg Kors in FB I will send fuel to you

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Aerosols seem hard to come by. Any tips or tricks on better ways to accumulate these?
Thanks,
SKinner
Brian Skinner,
I got most of mine through my Android neighbors who can gift Aerosols. The rest I got from my Halloween destination flights. Since I had Jets I sent all nine to Machu Picchu every three hours. The drop rate is listed as "seldom" but enough eventually dropped for me to finish the quest.
By the way, I sent you a neighbor invitation from my Waverly huff iPad game.
Cheers,
Tom

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
hi
what will happen when the dark sky is finished. Do you still can fly to the new destinations and collect fuel?
I am nearly finisihed, just 8 aerosol to get....

hi
what will happen when the dark sky is finished. Do you still can fly to the new destinations and collect fuel?
I am nearly finisihed, just 8 aerosol to get....

DO NOT finish the quest early! Destinations and wraths will disappear.
Fly as many flights as possible & collect as many Abnormal Activity & Warlock's Collection as you can, as these are the easiest way to get Fuel(50) to build up your stock!

1) If you still need Aerosols, send an Aerosol or Bright Light to Bali2 and I will return an Aerosol.
Bali Hi can only send Bright Lanterns.

2) If you no longer need Aerosols but need Landing lamp, Fuel Supply or Beacon, send it to Bali2, Bali Hi or Bali131 and I will return it to you.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
DO NOT finish the quest early! Destinations and wraths will disappear.
Fly as many flights as possible & collect as many Abnormal Activity & Warlock's Collection as you can, as these are the easiest way to get Fuel(50) to build up your stock!

1) If you still need Aerosols, send an Aerosol or Bright Light to Bali2 and I will return an Aerosol.
Bali Hi can only send Bright Lanterns.

2) If you no longer need Aerosols but need Landing lamp, Fuel Supply or Beacon, send it to Bali2, Bali Hi or Bali131 and I will return it to you.

But what will happen with crystal ball and soul net bonuses? Can we still use them to get fuel(50) after finishing the quest?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Apparently yes.
You can use the Crystal ball bonus to get Fuel(50) after the quest.
Not sure about Soul Net?

Have you tested it?
I am testing now the Golden Postage Stamp from last quest and I can see and land the mail-planes but they DO NOT drop anything, and there is nothing by requesting permission: "Additional items you can get:" - it is empty.

Top Bottom