Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Halloween Game is here!!!!!!!

javi

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Javi+ items needed
DO NOT finish the quest early! Destinations and wraths will disappear.
Fly as many flights as possible & collect as many Abnormal Activity & Warlock's Collection as you can, as these are the easiest way to get Fuel(50) to build up your stock!

1) If you still need Aerosols, send an Aerosol or Bright Light to Bali2 and I will return an Aerosol.
Bali Hi can only send Bright Lanterns.

2) If you no longer need Aerosols but need Landing lamp, Fuel Supply or Beacon, send it to Bali2, Bali Hi or Bali131 and I will return it to you.

thank you Bali,
I still need 4 aerosols. I think I will get them today.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello friends....i am encountering some problem...thought first confirm here before opening a separate bug thread.

Duke has arrived in the airport but i can't visit him.... i always get the error "You need to be connected to internet to access it. Please try again". Its strange...i was connected to my wifi....then disconnected and activated my mobile internet but still the same problem.

I can received gifts and send them too... can visit neighbors using the same internet but not duke...did anyone else encounter this ??

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Uncle Mans
Hello friends....i am encountering some problem...thought first confirm here before opening a separate bug thread.

Duke has arrived in the airport but i can't visit him.... i always get the error "You need to be connected to internet to access it. Please try again". Its strange...i was connected to my wifi....then disconnected and activated my mobile internet but still the same problem.

I can received gifts and send them too... can visit neighbors using the same internet but not duke...did anyone else encounter this ??

I'd try the recommended tried and true Microsoft answer - Reboot your device!

Toddfish

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04ho1zg2
Username
Toddfish

I'm getting the same thing. Tried restarting device, turned-on wifi to see if that would help, all other network features seem to be working fine (I even created a space launch which requires a network connection).

-Toddfish...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome

Suresh - yes I have exactly the same problem. I can visit neighbors, launch a rocket or sent/receive gifts but have the same error message as you. Have also restarted my device two times yesterday but still the same problem occurs.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
hello, only today that i can start this halloween quest with inconew:( only 7 days to go and i need 60 aerosol, its gonna be impossible-
on inconveniente i get the same error of connection, on inconew i dont have the error because i have update the quest on halloween. i guess that who didnt update cant go to duke, i maybe wrong

melony

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lbt7wk
Username
melony
hello, only today that i can start this halloween quest with inconew:( only 7 days to go and i need 60 aerosol, its gonna be impossible-
on inconveniente i get the same error of connection, on inconew i dont have the error because i have update the quest on halloween. i guess that who didnt update cant go to duke, i maybe wrong
i will send one every day. hopefully it will help. do not return

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Bali Hi and my other friendly Android neighbours - any chance can you send Pakman some Aerosol please.
Add me, I'll send you Aerosol. I also need Aerosol, but if you don't have it, don't worry about anything in return. I'll still send you the Aerosol. :)
Red Fox One and Blackcloud have used the Crystal Balls to trigger ghost planes during the Aztec quest.
I have also used them once.
lol you had me confused there, Bali Hi. I don't seem to remember about using Crystal Ball during Aztec quest especially for my new game I am still a long way to go before Aztec. Probably it was someone else? ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
wwo55
Username
wwo55
This game on iPad has a problem - it does not activate the Internet session if it was closed by provider.
I sent this message to GI but no any actions.

You have to use your browser to open any site and to return to game.
When I use my mobile Internet connection I have to do this action every ten minutes.

Add me, I'll send you Aerosol. I also need Aerosol, but if you don't have it, don't worry about anything in return. I'll still send you the Aerosol. :)

lol you had me confused there, Bali Hi. I don't seem to remember about using Crystal Ball during Aztec quest especially for my new game I am still a long way to go before Aztec. Probably it was someone else? ;)

Neighbour request sent :) :)

Top Bottom