Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Greener Pastures

You wouldn't believe me, but I thought the same thing the other day.
Wait a few more updates, please, we have an idea that you'll like.
Slightly off topic, but a couple of little things that would improve game play include 1) when a helicopter has finished getting fixed in the repair base, the icon on top should be a helo, not an airplane and 2)The helicopter fuel station needs the same feature added as the normal fuel station so that you can cancel the production (at a cost) and start again.

I do like the randomness of the required items for helo flights but it’s impossible to keep track of what you have in the warehouse. A little number on the item picture advising of the numbers you have in stock would be fantastic.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I think that grass-edged buildings need a retouch to match the new color. Especially Crop Circles is entirely wrong shade of green, but almost every building is more or less off.

View attachment 11554
True, but it does help to decipher the building differences, so guess it has its purpose. It would look better with the change though

Droidhak

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
0494kqx0
Username
Droidhak
Referring to the coments from earlier in the thread: No there's no description about the tree-chopping or cloud-clicking because GI didn't tell us about them when they rolled them out. They usually do tell us about new features, but they purposely kept us in the dark this time and made them very, very difficult to complete. Basically they were Easter eggs.

SS1

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04hwuqah
Username
SS1
Slightly off topic, but a couple of little things that would improve game play include 1) when a helicopter has finished getting fixed in the repair base, the icon on top should be a helo, not an airplane and 2)The helicopter fuel station needs the same feature added as the normal fuel station so that you can cancel the production (at a cost) and start again.

I do like the randomness of the required items for helo flights but it’s impossible to keep track of what you have in the warehouse. A little number on the item picture advising of the numbers you have in stock would be fantastic.

The little number on/in the icon is huge. That current warehouse quantity should display for ALL repair items. Flight items would be nice, but repair items is big. When you click to "speed up" a repair on an airplane (or heli) it should show how many of that particular repair item you have so you can make a quick decision if you want speed up or wait. When I posted this several months ago someone responded that this use to be in the game and disappeared at some point. It's the little things that makes the game play experience better.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07

I need that number on the icons. Makes me know what to build and restock between heli flights

Marve

1400+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask_for
Username
Marve

I'm already working on Heli flights and will share with you some informations.
Items for Heli flights are not exctly random. Each destination have 7 possibilities of items needed.
Will give Niagara Fall as example. I have these possibilities

1- 3x Valve - 6x Bearing - 4x Drive
2- 7x Valve - 6x Bearing - 2x Drive
3- 5x Valve - 4x Parachute - 4x Drive
4- 4x Bearing - 3x Drive - 4x Rotor
5- 4x Bearing - 5x Parachute - 3x Rotor
6- 4x Cone - 3x Drive - 4x Rotor
7- 5x Parachute - 2x Drive - 4x Rotor

After 76 flights had these occurances
16x #1; 9x #2; 12x #3; 9x #4; 7x #5; 12x #6; 11x #7

When I complete 100 flights to Niagara will open a new thread about this including what I found to Rideau and Mont Blanc.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm already working on Heli flights and will share with you some informations.
Items for Heli flights are not exctly random. Each destination have 7 possibilities of items needed.
Will give Niagara Fall as example. I have these possibilities

1- 3x Valve - 6x Bearing - 4x Drive
2- 7x Valve - 6x Bearing - 2x Drive
3- 5x Valve - 4x Parachute - 4x Drive
4- 4x Bearing - 3x Drive - 4x Rotor
5- 4x Bearing - 5x Parachute - 3x Rotor
6- 4x Cone - 3x Drive - 4x Rotor
7- 5x Parachute - 2x Drive - 4x Rotor

After 76 flights had these occurances
16x #1; 9x #2; 12x #3; 9x #4; 7x #5; 12x #6; 11x #7

When I complete 100 flights to Niagara will open a new thread about this including what I found to Rideau and Mont Blanc.
Yes there seems to be some combination of items that tend to repeat itself. I'm learning that its better to spend time building items and then just do a bunch of flights during a period of time when GD is active to improve your collecting chances. I think this should be posted in the Helicopters forum though....would be some good info to add

Top Bottom