Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Greener Pastures

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Of course i like challenge but comparing to the cloud drop its is so bad if you click to the cloud 100 clicks you will get some drop but the tree click 1000 maybe you will get 1 or nothing drop both its hard but one is impossible this is what i am talking about plus that i buy 2 new mouse because of clicking one is spare :ROFLMAO:
I honestly didn't know about clicking on clouds until I got a drop last night and wondered where it came from. I guess it literally dropped out of the sky :D

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Now you know there is a drop so go and buy spare mouse because you cannot stop clicking on the cloud :ROFLMAO:
I was wondering how to get the cloud collection, because there were no instructions as to how to obtain the item (no plane/copter flights or building clicks). They should include that in the description. That collection is gonna take forever to do though....the drop rate is terrible, and the collection must be done 100 times. A good way to pass the time while doing other things though, so it's all good

@Madegwen59 @Husam thanks for that I'm off cloud spotting ;)

@Navigata07 I couldn't believe it I saw the thread then started clicking on the trees around the airport and a axe appeared...I don't know what you achieve from it but it does pass time waiting for the planes to come in ;)
Ha, yes clouds ok, trees you'll give up like the rest of us. I've been doing it for 6 months, not even got 5 items! Clouds long but at least you see the numbers going up.

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Ha, yes clouds ok, trees you'll give up like the rest of us. I've been doing it for 6 months, not even got 5 items! Clouds long but at least you see the numbers going up.

I've been getting things for the cloud collection's for a while but I thought it was a random thing didn't realise I had been clicking on clouds just buildings...shouldn't really admit to all this should I lol.
What do you get from chopping trees?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I've been getting things for the cloud collection's for a while but I thought it was a random thing didn't realise I had been clicking on clouds just buildings...shouldn't really admit to all this should I lol.
What do you get from chopping trees?
Paul bunyan statue. A very nice bonus item. However, that 100 times to collect will take years

LjGibbs

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Which trees do we click though? There isnt a tree that stands out for clicking. At least the clouds you can see when it passes over something.

Any of them that surround the airport, you have to click multiple times...just beware when you get close to the edge of your airport and start clicking it highlights it for expansions which is annoying.
I've been getting things from the clouds without knowing until today...well if it's the same collection - animals made of clouds?!

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Any of them that surround the airport, you have to click multiple times...just beware when you get close to the edge of your airport and start clicking it highlights it for expansions which is annoying.
I've been getting things from the clouds without knowing until today...well if it's the same collection - animals made of clouds?!
Youre telling me that we have to click randomly at the same spot multiple times?

Top Bottom