Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Greener Pastures

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Hey all,
I've dropped by to share with you one of the features of the upcoming 6.3 update for mobile versions. This one is purely cosmetic, and it's been on my mind for a long time: a better looking space outside the city. We've done the first pass of it with a new winter tile set in 6.1, but with a new summer one it's much easier to notice the difference.

Here's a quick recap of how it looked like in 2012:

download

From 2014 onwards:

download

And here's what's coming in 6.3 this February:

download

download

download

Cheers,
Ivan.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
but whats the point, doesnt do anything for the game
Maybe not, but it's an improvement in aesthetics, which is always welcome. Also, these kinds of improvements could lead to other aesthetic upgrades, like including spring and fall seasons, and even nighttime with lights.

Hey all,
I've dropped by to share with you one of the features of the upcoming 6.3 update for mobile versions. This one is purely cosmetic, and it's been on my mind for a long time: a better looking space outside the city. We've done the first pass of it with a new winter tile set in 6.1, but with a new summer one it's much easier to notice the difference.

download

From 2014 onwards:

download

download

download

download

Cheers,
Ivan.
Awesome looks perfect and feel this is a real city now is like jungle.
I have a question these trees can be cut and there is a drop so this update the tree drop will be better and chance to complete the 100 collection.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Awesome looks perfect and feel this is a real city now is like jungle.
I have a question these trees can be cut and there is a drop so this update the tree drop will be better and chance to complete the 100 collection.
Why would we want to make it better and less of a challenge if it's specifically designed as one of the hardest challenges in the whole game and an Easter egg at the same time? :)

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Maybe not, but it's an improvement in aesthetics, which is always welcome. Also, these kinds of improvements could lead to other aesthetic upgrades, like including spring and fall seasons, and even nighttime with lights.
i could think of a few other things to improve on
i shouldnt have posted that, wasnt in a good mood at work, then i read that post, lol

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
i could think of a few other things to improve on
i shouldnt have posted that, wasnt in a good mood at work, then i read that post, lol
Yeah I get it, but hey...we gotta take what we can get, and cope without what we cant get. I'm sure the game will continue to improve and evolve, and with each update, it will get better. Cheer up...don't let work bring you down :D

D

Deleted member 5399

THIS GAME IS NOW DEAD TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO to my recent posts in glitches and errors thread.

Why would we want to make it better and less of a challenge if it's specifically designed as one of the hardest challenges in the whole game and an Easter egg at the same time? :)
Of course i like challenge but comparing to the cloud drop its is so bad if you click to the cloud 100 clicks you will get some drop but the tree click 1000 maybe you will get 1 or nothing drop both its hard but one is impossible this is what i am talking about plus that i buy 2 new mouse because of clicking one is spare :ROFLMAO:

Hey all,

download

From 2014 onwards:

download

download

download

download

Cheers,
Ivan.

Do we have a date for the new update ?

Of course i like challenge but comparing to the cloud drop its is so bad if you click to the cloud 100 clicks you will get some drop but the tree click 1000 maybe you will get 1 or nothing drop both its hard but one is impossible this is what i am talking about plus that i buy 2 new mouse because of clicking one is spare :ROFLMAO:
Haha i know wat you mean i bought the logitech silent mouse you cant hear the clicking at all but works realy good and dusnt disturb anyone else wile working (i mean playing during work:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
"Not bothered about fixing glitches and the imbalance between platforms, but here's a cosmetic nonsense to keep you all enthralled..."

Reminds me of another game I used to play.

Our artists will be glad to fix some client and server issues, I'll let them know their efforts should be put elsewhere after a little bit of re-schooling!

Which is a way of saying that there're different people working on different things, and unfortunately we can't just take a year long break with updates to fix all the bugs, because most players will quit playing before we release it.

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03erdmzb
Username
Sandown Air
Our artists will be glad to fix some client and server issues, I'll let them know their efforts should be put elsewhere after a little bit of re-schooling!

Which is a way of saying that there're different people working on different things, and unfortunately we can't just take a year long break with updates to fix all the bugs, because most players will quit playing before we release it.

Would be nice to get back the Four Planes I lost due to an upgrade back around December time, instead of being told I must have sold them by accident!!!!!

Top Bottom