Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game maintenance

But you won't be able to launch again when you get back. They are not stopping launches. Just preventing new ones.
I can because my game is work completely up to now ;) if i want to launch with my second account i can do it but i dont want now maybe after few hours will be my turn in the maintenance.

I think you are correct @Madegwen59

They need to make sure there are no outstanding launches before they shut down the servers. Effectively they are giving 24 hours notice.
However there are 1 day and 9 hours left for the events and special offers, so I would imagine that will be the time when maintenance starts.

That is my take anyway :):):)

Regards
Harcourt

I think you are correct @Madegwen59

They need to make sure there are no outstanding launches before they shut down the servers. Effectively they are giving 24 hours notice.
However there are 1 day and 9 hours left for the events and special offers, so I would imagine that will be the time when maintenance starts.

That is my take anyway :):):)

Regards
Harcourt
My game's restarted twice on its own, so theyre doing something?

I have 10 flights to Nice left to finish an alliance task, and to take us to the 50% award. I will compkete them tomorrow. What are chances of them counting and us getting our 50% award
Its difficult to know because they mention that the alliance will be stop so if you luck maybe it will be counted or bad luck and not counted hope the best and nothing will be lost.

IMG_20180225_101732.jpg
Mine is too. It's only my launch pads that aren't working. Are yours?

Me too.
Was planning to launch this morning (GMT+9) but.... Maintenance in progress.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
031qspgr
Username
Carly
I play the game on ISO. I’m not very tech savvy, so can someone please advise me how to back up my game in the simplest possible way. Thanks.

Top Bottom