Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game maintenance

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
WTF?!? MAINTENANCE IS RIGHT NOW?!? THATS A FEW DAYS FOR THEM??? F(*^%NG got 3 bonuses running including QL's and Sky Captain. They Better replace all my bonuses on all my accounts. I'm so pissed off I can't make use of the other bonuses and play the game anymore!
WTF!.JPG

Last edited:
I activated 3 QL's :( First time ever I activated QL with my support accounts, and in 2 hours, boom!! I am doomed!! :(
I have to ask the obvious question - why oh why did you start a ql when they have said they are going to do maintenance!!!! I started BEFORE the announcement yesterday. No way would I have started if if I had seen a notice beforehand.

I have to ask the obvious question - why oh why did you start a ql when they have said they are going to do maintenance!!!! I started BEFORE the announcement yesterday. No way would I have started if if I had seen a notice beforehand.
I was saving my own ql party over the last few months.. was going to start one last weekend but I got too tired after the trip. So, I decided to do it today. I thought they would start their maintenance on weekdays when they are at work, not on the weekend!! So decided to start today so I can finish on Sunday before they do anything.. And yes.. I was WRONG.

Top Bottom