Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game clock not working

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
@Kesh I know I have been having issues with the game not saving, so when you load it up (even a few hours later) the game didn't save and you need to redo everything you did, things like Adventure reward buildings haven't moved on in time. I know others have the same issue -- also can lead to not being able to send gifts as the game still thinks its the previous day/gift have been sent.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
@Kesh I know I have been having issues with the game not saving, so when you load it up (even a few hours later) the game didn't save and you need to redo everything you did, things like Adventure reward buildings haven't moved on in time. I know others have the same issue -- also can lead to not being able to send gifts as the game still thinks its the previous day/gift have been sent.
It happen to me few times, it resolve itself today. But once it was beyond repair and had to start all over.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
@Kesh I have this problem with my itismie game. Opened a ticket with GI but got a very ridiculous answer (to less memory.....). So I found a solution that works fine. I open the game offline and the I land all my planes and send them back in the air. Then I put on the wifi (I scroll the screen down without leaving the game so I can click on the wifi button). When I get the message that I am connected I visit a neighbour and progress saved. Since a while this works fine, only thing I can not watch any video to get fuel20 because then the game shuts down...

dr_fly

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
cpt bob
Username
dr_fly
I had this last night as well last night. i was then unable to connect to friends maps and collect bonus's. Sadley this has now blocked my game

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Sky Elf
Username
Sky Elf
@Kesh I have this problem with my itismie game. Opened a ticket with GI but got a very ridiculous answer (to less memory.....). So I found a solution that works fine. I open the game offline and the I land all my planes and send them back in the air. Then I put on the wifi (I scroll the screen down without leaving the game so I can click on the wifi button). When I get the message that I am connected I visit a neighbour and progress saved. Since a while this works fine, only thing I can not watch any video to get fuel20 because then the game shuts down...

I get the impression that the customer support people aren't very bright. They keep asking me to send them screen shots that wouldn't actually show anything useful, such as the day my gifts and visits didn't reset or the day Duke left early.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
I get the impression that the customer support people aren't very bright. They keep asking me to send them screen shots that wouldn't actually show anything useful, such as the day my gifts and visits didn't reset or the day Duke left early.
It's just a protocol they follow.

I once wrote that I did not receive ranking award - and they auto-replied asking for screenshots. But instead of being witty and asking "how do I make a screenshot of something not happening" I just sent different shots: of me winning ranking and they did fixed it in a few days. Even though they always had the ranking info in their database.
It's just you trying to make their lives easier and they make your live easier.

Top Bottom