Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android G! wants to rob out players!

B17 Flying Fortress

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
B17
Update. My game has been unlocked. I was shocked to receive an apologetic response from GI after their first ultimatum reply. I guess by sending off an essay explaining my history and how could I be cheating when I never place 1st or constantly have millions of passengers like a level 1 player. I'm level 80 and have a hard time sending over 100,000 a week. They admit its difficult to balance old and new players as well as cheaters. Got 20 green for 2 weeks of lost progress and possible quest rewards.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Update. My game has been unlocked. I was shocked to receive an apologetic response from GI after their first ultimatum reply. I guess by sending off an essay explaining my history and how could I be cheating when I never place 1st or constantly have millions of passengers like a level 1 player. I'm level 80 and have a hard time sending over 100,000 a week. They admit its difficult to balance old and new players as well as cheaters. Got 20 green for 2 weeks of lost progress and possible quest rewards.
They should be giving you much more than 20 greenies!

Nice to hear your back and they were apologetic.

Hopefully with this and some of the other ridiculous bans that have handed out recently they will start to learn something about how they have screwed up the game with unworkable limits yet allow such big holes in their programming blatant cheaters can get unlimited greens as can be seen regularly at the top of the weekly destinations leaderboards.

Top Bottom