Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General FUEL RING QUERY

zica

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
please PM
Username
AZica
my friend @Teboho you will receive a quick answer if you first try search function before you make a post...are a lot of posts where you can find information....this forum it is on air 5 years now...i think that a lot of question are already have an answer in older posts...hope i didn't upset you!!!

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
i can help

20 neighbours all have a second account who send your main account fuel 20
but you dont need to send anything back, enables you to give 20 gifts, but receive up to 40 gifts

you dont receive anything from the accounts, they only give the fuel 20, all in the fuel ring have a 2nd account

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04rnw6mrz
Username
Dan-*item*
Good day all

How does a fuel ring operate?
If you have the ability to create an additional game via computer or on another device, do it. If you want to expand your city faster join a fuel ring. If you want to fly to more locations faster then join a fuel ring. If you want more fuel then join a fuel ring. If you don't have enough fuel now then join a fuel ring.

Is there such a thing as 'enough' fuel?

Top Bottom