Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows FUEL MT2

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20ku12gy
Username
Pilot zen
Anyone know why you can't trade MT2 fuel anymore, some people can, it doesn't show in my list.
Also I need pilots who can do an average of about 10,000 for my alliance. I need one more.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
big G rotates the gift list. Maybe next year or next 6 months you'll get your Fuel20 back in your gift list.

maybe not. Here is a partial quote from free2play posted August 3, 2017.

As for the bugs — contrary to popular belief nobody's trying to break fuel rings, the occasional switch of gifts was a by-feature of how our gift system worked for many years. Our engineers promise that this update's switch will be the last switch of gifts ever — well, I hope they do well on that promise.

As for the bugs — contrary to popular belief nobody's trying to break fuel rings, the occasional switch of gifts was a by-feature of how our gift system worked for many years. Our engineers promise that this update's switch will be the last switch of gifts ever — well, I hope they do well on that promise.
Well - that's sadness. :(:(:( That means those of us who got switched from fuel to passengers a year ago, got our short stint with fuel, then back to passengers with this update, will be stuck with them forever. Passengers were easier to tolerate when we knew there was a chance it would change back to fuel some day. This is probably the most useless gift in the whole list.

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox

I read that. And I also replied to him that I like rotating gift list, so I hope I won't be the last switch ever.

Top Bottom