Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 8th March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
1st lot of items sent out from TDV19...

nsari - I had an invite from you - I accepted it at level 40 and now I can not find you as a neighbour - can you check if you can see TDV19 as a neighbour - I send Shears to Sari2 - let me know if you got it...

tdv Yes, I received your pruning shears on my sari2 but not on sari (level 40):( I added you on sari and got 100 coins but when I check on my waiting list TDV19 not appear or maybe got error because I already had you in my neighbor list before??:confused:. And I had check on my neighbor list on sari (lv.40) I can not find your TDV19 :(
But anyway, thanks for sending me pruning shears on my sari2 game(y)(y)

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Good morning to all
I can use shears (1 flower to go)
This night I visited in my dreams all the neighbours desperately seeking for butterfly nets, grrr! :sleep:

For the treadmill I need items, so I have to visit all the houses, cottages and villas of you all, (it looks like there are more buildings now to find them) but I also need the nets, what to do???:oops:

In the meantime: thanks for all the gifts (shears) I'll send them back this afternoon
Happy flying!

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Alright I will just be sending Pruning Shears for the moment. Here are the recipients:
Aero air canillas Ana Cristina Eusebio Blackcloud brookeluke
Divvy InCoNvEnIeNtE javi laurens lkoo
nsari & sari2 pienicki Suresh syapik

I am trying my best to return any Shears sent to me, so if you didn't receive any from me, that's because I've sent all out and will send to you tomorrow.
tdv : As always, thanks for your Shears! Do you need Shears for your Crapple2? Oh, btw I accidentally hit the button to return the Shears to TDV19 :confused: could've been to Crapple2 or other neighbour.. :D

Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
antony1406 so lucky I was about to sleep but I made my last visit to my AC and I can gift 1 more today so I will send you the shears..... and today in some hours I will send the shears to all (y) (because I made mistake to send today items instead of shears :oops:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom