Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 8th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will This thread will last for 24 hours.
**********************************************************************************************
Need a lot of scissors...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Bali Hi - not sure yet.... Also need to check if they can be shared between plaforms... knowing my luck it will not be... - Still not updated my copy

rodyw - any chance you could add my "TDVCrApple2" to your game and send me some shears please?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi all,

I also want to start the on the wings of love challenge on Android. As I had not much to lose, I did the update.
Would neighbors I have please let me know if you also want to do the callenge?
And I am looking for new neighbours who want to do the challenge....

Thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afs9tew
Username
CK-"need"
Hi all,

I also want to start the on the wings of love challenge on Android. As I had not much to lose, I did the update.
Would neighbors I have please let me know if you also want to do the callenge?
And I am looking for new neighbours who want to do the challenge....

Thanks

To those who had problem launching rockets and took the chance & upgraded to the new AC version 1.79/1.80 today,
please inform me whether the Launch pad is working fine?

Hi Friends...big thx for all Gifts(y)

Bali Hi and flip123 the update is works... I've updated it yesterday...

Device
  1. Android
To those who had problem launching rockets and took the chance & upgraded to the new AC version 1.79/1.80 today,
please inform me whether the Launch pad is working fine?

rodyw, tdv, are scissors equivalent to pruning shears in iPad?

Thank you.

Hehe, Bali Hi, I'm sure pruning shears are the same as what I called 'scissors'. But I am playing the game in dutch and with the current started up time I didn't want to change my language to english to find out the correct translation. As you will understand, I never ever had to use the word 'Pruning Shear' in my life (until so far) ;)

tdv, I would love to give you a lot of pruning shears, but as you know, every time I sent you an item I have to restart the game from backup... That's going to be a hell right know with the current startup time :(

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
rodyw - no worries pal - flip123 and Iander11 confirmed that the pruning shears from android to iDevice can not be gifted...

Once I update my game to the new version - I will try to send them out - I have a feeling they are going to be like the older lanterns saga- "I want more" :rolleyes:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
lol send send.
in five times that i touch flowers ,only one time i have got something ... grrrrrrr one rose:oops:
slow slow slow and slow

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
pienicki, whiteboard sent,
InCoNvEnIeNtE, Shears sent (please return)
CK-Airport, friend request sent, could you please sent me pruner Shears please?
rodyw, friend request sent, could you please sent me a snoeischaar? I could not find I you want them.....

Friend request come from Jpjpjp2 - Flip

Thanks all.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6j8rv
Username
wk-
Thanks all, I update my game. Please send Pruning Shears to me if you update the game.
I still need catering, fuel hose and oscillating beacon, please help me.

flip123(Jpjpjp2) and tdv (TDCCrApple2), please add me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom