Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 8th February 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Trying to figure out who these "usernames" are on TDV4... and trying to matchup the avatars with users here...

Found sent the following:

Dee140157 - flight catering, deicer and paint.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Hello everyone :) Thank you all for the gift and visit (y) A bigger thank you to tdv for supplying so many Fuel hose. Thanks to you i have to now update my signature :)

I am now looking for 'Spare propeller' :LOL::rolleyes:

Here is what i sent today:
10x Passenger to kitkitkit (Can you please update your signatue )
Additional radar to Bali Hi (JeanVL) lkoo
Flight catering to Stabekk Sophie (sophie2) Rabblerouser Lebiegas (Duo account) bew0072
Fuel hose to air canillas Shinobi273 retkot I Fly 2
Jet engine to tdv
Landing lamp to Mali
Navigation module to bubbajed5711 mel
Projector to pienicki
Spare propeller to CK-Airport yabuki77 Rocco

By the way it my birthday today :)

PS: I am wondering why i received so less gift today ?? Is it becoz of the lastest GI update bug ?? If this continues then i will need more such help from gift master (tdv )

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
TGIF, everyone!

Thanks for all the gifts. Will be reciprocating once gift button allows me. Right now, desperate for rope blocks. Man.... I am always desperate these days. :p

tdv - Thanks for so much for the sand bags and ergo chair!! Finally, my ergo chairs are complete.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
bubbajed5711, did you sent fuel to flip123?
Jpjpjp2 is my android account, sent you an invite. Shears don't cross the platform.... You got my iPhone account...
Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom