Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday, 14 April 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that, it will be closed and a new thread will be opened.

My gifts went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.
@el_angelus: sent you Silver Sickle.
@TSharper: sent you Earplugs.
@Gt city: sent you Earplugs.
@Kazinho: sent you E-reader.
@Droidhak: sent you Silver Sickle.
@Bram: sent you Earplugs.
@Hburr: sent you Earplugs.
@HP-: sent you Fuel Catalyst.
@Bali Hi: sent you E-reader.
@Kamikaze: sent you Silver Sickle.
@Neil ellor: sent you E-reader.
@Juvenal: sent you E-reader.
@Mouse: sent you Spare Wire.
@Pit1024: sent you Silver Sickle.
@javi: sent you Earplugs.
@diwata: sent you VR Headset.
@suzy: sent you Silver Sickle.
@Alfonz Senki: sent you Silver Sickle.
@Zali66 (Milan): sent you Silver Sickle.
@Frz67: sent you E-reader.
@LAX: sent you Earplugs.
@Punmat: sent you Spare Propeller.
@nsari: sent you Bed.
@Bob69bob: sent you Wireless Comnpass.
@Meagansoroka: sent you Silver Sickle.
@Akash: sent you Spare Propeller.
@Eren (Zeytin11): sent you Spare Propeller.
@Fencat: sent you Oscillating Beacon.
@B17 Flying Fortress: sent you Spare Wire.
@Lmerimac: sent you Silver Sickle.

Last edited:
Hi neighbors,

I'm playing the event and collecting Silver Sickles and F20.
I have all items for Furniture Factories, so pls don't send any more.

I am collecting (in order of priority):
1. Silver Sickle
2. Fuel 20
3. Spare Propeller, Altimeter, Gyroscope, Fuel Catalyst

Please send all gifts to Pit1024.

Gifts sent according to your names / sigs. Pls tag me / PM me if you need anything different.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
Greetings Friends and Neighbors...
As many of you know, i had major problems with my AC game at a critical time when we all updated our versions and increased our level cap to 75. At that time the race was on for many who had stored collections and bonuses that double the earned XP. I was running way behind the pack and couldn't keep up with the pace. Now i am finally moments away from leveling up to 75 and having the ability to upgrade my control tower and gift its items. Anybody out there who is about to level up soon or just leveled up and looking for control tower item trade, please let me know. we are going to be Best Friends for some time ;)
Oh..that was a May Day call btw!!!!!

Cheers,
Ramy

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
As many of you know, i had major problems with my AC game at a critical time when we all updated our versions and increased our level cap to 75. At that time the race was on for many who had stored collections and bonuses that double the earned XP. I was running way behind the pack and couldn't keep up with the pace. Now i am finally moments away from leveling up to 75 and having the ability to upgrade my control tower and gift its items. Anybody out there who is about to level up soon or just leveled up and looking for control tower item trade, please let me know. we are going to be Best Friends for some time ;)

Cheers,
Ramy
I am still able to send Touchscreen from my second game, so let me know if you need them.
I finally reached 4M coins to do upgrade of Control Tower to L11, but no hurry for me. I can wait and help you or anyone (y)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
If there is anyone who has a Level 7 control tower and can send Demodulators please let me know. I'm keeping an eye out for 4 of them even though it will likely be at least a few weeks before I can build the tower
If you will find anyone who is on same level as you, you can try with Send in return. Otherwise Send in return does not work, or change item to Pax5/10.

Rsorour

1200+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Rsorour
I am still able to send Touchscreen from my second game, so let me know if you need them.
I finally reached 4M coins to do upgrade of Control Tower to L11, but no hurry for me. I can wait and help you or anyone (y)

Thanks Gt.. i will start sending LED Lamps to GT city 3.... just return. i will appreciate any Control Tower items at this point.
Ramy

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3

Cheers,
Ramy
Ramy, I will send LED Lamp and touchscreen to your game.

Cheers,
Ramy
Both of my games are at 74, not sure how long I still need to to level up, might be a couple of weeks, not sure if you will still not complete your Control Tower at that time.

If you will find anyone who is on same level as you, you can try with Send in return. Otherwise Send in return does not work, or change item to Pax5/10.

Good point. Unfortunately I lost all my neighbors so now I only have forum ones to add (which may not be a bad thing given some of my non forum neighbors before).

There's no rush to find them given a few other needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom