Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 12th July 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
knpl - Just got an invite from you - But you have blocked your profile view and I can not find any new posts by you to try and work out what you need. Let me know what you would like me to send you

Gt city - Can not send you an invite from TDV23 and it will accept name with spaces... Can you send me an invite to TDV23 and I will try to help with Fuel
Done, tdv please accept. Thanks a lot!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
tdv i did received fuel(3)fb. Great thanks. You sent Fuel(3) or F(20) ?
Just wondering...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
azqldw2
Username
.Shinobi273
nsari Thanks for the laptop, sent passengers (10) to sari and sari2 please return another laptop
InCoNvEnIeNtE Thanks for the office chair, sent spare propeller please return fuel catalyst
Long Thanks for the fuel (20), sent altimeter please return fuel (20)
Suresh Thanks for the laptop, sent fuel catalyst please return laptop
vayka1 Thanks for the wall speaker, sent fuel supply please return fuel catalyst
Ninalouettes Thanks for the wall speaker, sent flight catering please return fuel catalyst
Bali Hi Thanks for the fuel catalyst, sent passengers (10) to BALI HI please return fuel catalyst
jackjackeli Thanks for the fuel catalyst, sent power source to elijackjack please return fuel catalyst
knpl Thanks for the grinding machine it was not requested sent fuel catalyst please return fuel catalyst
Raaaaaaaandy Thanks for the fuel catalyst, sent fuel catalyst please return fuel catalyst

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
tdv Thanks very much for the fuel(20)(y)(y) NOYA12 received today.
Also thanks to my other friends for the gifts:):)
Send out all 20 gifts just a moment ago. See my sig. what i need and fuel(20) is still very welkom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
Upgrades are very costly, so I built 2 more hotels.
Please help me get them running if you can.
I was saving for Stonehenge, but realize those planes cost a lot.

Don Clyde

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ascsy71
Username
brettgills
tdv I've sent a friends request to your tdv23 game.

Are you able to gift monitors and arch metal detectors? Really could do with 3 monitors and 4 arch metal detectors.

Cheers

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Updated my sig.
And i've just started a Promotheus Launch 736 points already in, who will join me??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom