Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 11th January 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
bubbajed5711 - you are still in my neighbourlist. I visted your airport a few hours ago. Do you have another game, I have also your other account in my neighbourlist. I will send you a gift to your android_game

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Did anybody get the 48 hour Expansion Sale offer?
50% discount on land.

Yes I have it... But can not buy anymore land!!!! :mad: They are purposely taunting me!!! - when will they give us more land!!!! - Its not as as if the game will run any slower than what it is already!!!

Thanks for your gifts during my last gift reset cycle. My 20 gifts just went out. Just want to state again that I cannot send gift to neighbors with "username" or an item name as their in-game name, I have too many of these neighbors and cannot identify who is who. Also many of my neighbors still show in-game name with Old Lanterns, I know for many of you it is a GI issue that they don't refresh, but if you haven't changed yet, don't forget to change.

Sophie: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Archive Box to Sophie 2 account.
Ivan: thanks for the Flight Catering and Spare Propeller, I don't see you posted since Dec 18 and your in-game name still shows Old Lantern, not sure what you need now, will check yor post/signature again later.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Fuel, I don't have the items you reqeusted, will check your post/signature again later.
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Archive Box.
Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Archive Box.
Cicignon: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
86Stalker: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
cap'n5: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Friso: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Flight Catering.
Lexx0r: thakns for the Spare Propeller, sent you Archive Box.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire.
lkoo: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Landing Lamp.
Québec: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel Supply.
stevel2606: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel.
hungyauming: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Deicer.
al862: thanks for Flight Cateirng, sent you Flight Catering.
pienicki: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Additional Radar.
mandeer: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Cooling Chamber.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't have what you need (from a message you posted earlier today) and you don't put what you need in your signature, will check your post/signature again later.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Agjh71w
Username
I Fly 2
baseballbro I wasn't able to send you any of the three items you needed. I sent you an oscillating beacon. I'm happy to send anything else I have, but being at 97 stars and level 35, I figured an oscillating beacon wouldn't go to waste.

I Fly 2

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Happy weekend to all. I can't get the discount on land, I only have 6 greenies, I'm poor :(, I'm waiting the weekend code with fingers crossed. Well, here's my gifts:

Fuel to CK-Airport and stevel2606.
Spare wire to Suresh Pal, Kei, Andrew-YYZ and zenmie.
Cash counter to I Fly 2, FENNIE LYE and t1878 (MrsT).
Fuel add. to pienicki and Mali.
Passengers to Maqu86 and t1878 (MrT).
Archive box to Sophie 2 and Lexx0r.
Spare propeller to Sophie.
Cooling chamber to Rocco.
Add. Radar to Minisa.
Fuel hose to cap'n5.
Nav. module to vayka1.

retkot

Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04PODHGiT & 044RHPSWU & 20J9ICR4W & 04RVRABFC
Username
Retren3, Retren4, Retren2, Retren
tdv Can I disturb your current peace (between quests :)) for some fuel for both retren and retren3?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
50% sale could not have come at a better time for me! :) Had 17 greens, so just bought an airport side expansion and when the code is published I'll buy another airport side expansion hehe

And thanks everybody for the gift exchanging

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
finally .. Expansion Sale day, i thought it will never comes :D (i 've been saving greens for weeks)
hy all and thanks for your help.
today i sent
fuel hose to cap'n5, @dik, @ela, DantesLaw
sp. wire to lkoo, One Bad Day and I Fly 2
nav. module to Lebiegas and@bubbajed5711
choch. candies to pienicki
os. beacon to Québec
channel bar to syapik
air vent filter to Minisa
fl. catering to gcjr, Bali Hi, morgun, @miffy, @almyh, @username and Lexx0r (i don't have items you requested but i saw that you need items for catering facility so i sent you fl. catering, and for all inclusive bracelet you should talk with tdv ;) )

cheers !

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ACQVKFB
Username
Sophie-Item needed
I add you to my friends, if it s possible can you send me a transmitter? Thanks!
I didn't get your add but I went ahead and added you on Sophie2 game but the transmitter you're requesting no one is able to gift it you're going to have to fly to Rio, Moscow or Hong Kong to get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom