Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Free2Play....are we getting close for windows update?

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
i'm still not sure if cost\benefit is good for planetarium. I got on by completing event, but if you need to spend 300 - 400 bux to get one (put average amount) this is 100 golden dices where drop rate from friends is significantly bigger, and with one dice you can cover two days. It is almost 7 months of high drop rate. Not sure that one planetarium is worth the amount.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
One can certainly live well with none of these Space buildings.
Reasons to have them are minor:
1) Training Centers and Planetariums help to finish space collections, help to get items for launches.
2) They make your base worthy for other players to harvest and thus keep you among neighbors.
3) They're cool. :cool:
By the way, beside bitter takeover of races cheaters give a good field for harvest. Their cities usually stuffed with Space Buildings. As a draw back they take over space races as well, spending ultra expensive Quantum Leap items like peanuts. :)

D

Deleted member 5399

Thank you for your information!

I have transferred your details for a careful investigation in order to help you as soon as we can and to provide you with the best support you deserve. Please, note that your request processing may take up some time, so I shall get back to you within five working days as soon as I have more information regarding your concern.

In the meantime, should you have any additional questions, please, let me know. I am always there to assist you!
Sincerely,
Katherine Novak
Your Support Team

MY REPLY BACK.
Uh I think the multiple problems going on with the game in windows now is going to take a lot of time to fix. No weekend code for us. Daz404 did not work. No one can visit neighbors EXCEPT Madeline Airborne and those neighbors who are AWAY. Attempting to join friends, in launches poses a risk, because if one cannot see their friends have a launch staged, then they have to start a new one and HOPE, they can have enough items to complete the mission alone. So 5 working days??? We haven’t seen a major event since Brazil Football, which was around the time I lost my game from level 55 and was able to get restored only to level 50. Sorry Katherine, but out of my 300+ neighbors, there are now more than half of them who are AWAY. Just how many more is GI going to lose if the game isn’t fixed soon.

I’m speaking on behalf of all of us and not just for myself. This is wrong. No one wants to spend any money, no matter the 336 greenies for the price of 112, the discounts on land, the token sales pitches, nor buy anything from Croocker. You in all reality are losing a major part of your players, and losing more by the minute.

Thank you for your information!

I have transferred your details for a careful investigation in order to help you as soon as we can and to provide you with the best support you deserve. Please, note that your request processing may take up some time, so I shall get back to you within five working days as soon as I have more information regarding your concern.

In the meantime, should you have any additional questions, please, let me know. I am always there to assist you!
Sincerely,
Katherine Novak
Your Support Team

MY REPLY BACK.
Uh I think the multiple problems going on with the game in windows now is going to take a lot of time to fix. No weekend code for us. Daz404 did not work. No one can visit neighbors EXCEPT Madeline Airborne and those neighbors who are AWAY. Attempting to join friends, in launches poses a risk, because if one cannot see their friends have a launch staged, then they have to start a new one and HOPE, they can have enough items to complete the mission alone. So 5 working days??? We haven’t seen a major event since Brazil Football, which was around the time I lost my game from level 55 which, whilst they do not stop and was able to get restored only to level 50. Sorry Katherine, but out of my 300+ neighbors, there are now more than half of them who are AWAY. Just how many more is GI going to lose if the game isn’t fixed soon.

I’m speaking on behalf of all of us and not just for myself. This is wrong. No one wants to spend any money, no matter the 336 greenies for the price of 112, the discounts on land, the token sales pitches, nor buy anything from Croocker. You in all reality are losing a major part of your players, and losing more by the minute.
I agree with everything @KenDuckySmith says. I think an open and honest answer from GI would really help keep your players. I was going to buy greenies today as I want to expand my city, but at the moment I do not have enough confidence in the game and will hold off.

If you posted a message on facebook and forums like this that said you "recognised there were issues with the game, but that would not stop players enjoying the basic game but had prevented a number of the game enhancements from working. However, player are important to GI, and GI were devoting significant resource to resolve this. If players would bear with them, GI anticipated a resolution would be available in xx days. In the meantime, if players keyed weekend code "help999" (for example) each player would receive 50 greenies as an apology"

We know you have a limited number of developers who are very committed people and must be gutted with the problems, and working so hard to resolve them. We sympathise with them, but you are not talking to the most important people, your longstanding and loyal players. We are here for you, are you here for us?

Sermon over.

GiftXchange

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
pm me to be added
Username
GiftX[change]
Free2Play
It's safe to say it's definitely coming this year.
Yeah, we definitely see you are getting close to windows - NOW EVEN THE WEEKEND CODE DOES NOT WORK FOR US!! It works for everybody else, but not for windows users, is that your early gift? Looks like you f%ckup everything you are getting at, doesn't it?

Did you ever collect any feedback and reconsider about that stupid "alliance" stuff? Are you aware that people hate it? What makes you think it's better to invent some crazy shit instead of fixing ancient flaws like accurate time-stamping inside the game local database to just simply stop falsely accuse good players all random players being Time travelers once in a while?

Do you admit that you constantly lower "drop chance" for Adventure collections with every new update? Are you greedy up to that?! Seeking to squeeze your players wallets as much as possible?

Speaking about GI's famous greediness - earlier at greens sales there was a little additional bonus, e.g. "112 + a pile of accelerators" or "195 + Mistery Bonus", etc. Have you become richer after you took this little nice addition away from us?

Did you ever try to fix the reserve hangar silly and shameful bug about losing planes? We can't swap planes between hangars, we can't update a hangar thus we ought to sell an entire plane to get a better hangar. Instead of revising this problem, after years you just managed to bring up this crutch - reserve hangar, and voila - it's buggy as sh%t!

Did anybody of you developers try using a scrollbar at the neighbors pane? Why the heck is it 2x3 window and 2x2 scrollbar which scrolls fucking nothing? You can't hire anybody skilled enough to fix it? Have you ever tried to travel this list of 150 lines from top to the bottom and back? 10 times a day? I bet you should try it once.

This week Windows players aren't able to visit their neighbors, no space prep collection, no fuel/passenges/whatever-collectibles. And btw space launches now fail too because members are unable to contribute due to errors. No comments?

Every god damn night about 12AM Moscow time - Space launch preparations bounce one's investments with a silly message "time travelers cannot bla-bla". Every-f#ucking-night, because your server app just does some dumb things there at the moment. This bug is more than a year old. Are you aware of it?

I see GI's facebook started pretending everyone is dead in the office right after first 50 of commenters saying "VISITS ARE BROKEN". The same ostrich policy is applied against next 50 people said "Weekend code is not working", eh?

Instead of drawing our attention away with regular well-tested events, while you troubleshoot and polish a new update - you just abandoned us! We see as other platform enjoy Back to School and Dark Skies when we sit at the empty table. No events, no rewards, not even excuses to windows players since last mid-summer!

This is definitely far not the full list of bugs and glitches that GI seems never is going to revise and patch, on the contrary keeps messing with new bugs quite often, and there You just come with a poker face on and toss us some abstract words "news", eh?

Last edited:

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Ken, Ralphy, GiftX, very well said. (y)
Let's assume the coming update will bring us everything as promised - visiting neighbors, Santa's Bad Day event, bugless reserve hangar, alliances. But the growing number of cheaters remains rendering most if not all weekly races useless. Alliances are going to be messed up for sure as well. For me no racing, no interest. I so regret that started to play Windows version of AC. Should have buy myself an Android pad to play nicely instead of wasting almost $400 for this deep disappointment.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Yeah, we definitely see you are getting close to windows - NOW EVEN THE WEEKEND CODE DOES NOT WORK FOR US!! It works for everybody else, but not for windows users, is that your early gift? Looks like you f%ckup everything you are getting at, doesn't it?

Hey, please don't yell at me if you want your questions to be answered.
The issue with weekend code for Windows PC will be fixed, we're working on it.

Did you ever collect any feedback and reconsider about that stupid "alliance" stuff? Are you aware that people hate it? What makes you think it's better to invent some crazy shit instead of fixing ancient flaws like accurate time-stamping inside the game local database to just simply stop falsely accuse good players all random players being Time travelers once in a while?

Those people who like new features, including alliances, just keep playing the game.
Fixing ancient flaws is done when it's possible to be done.

Do you admit that you constantly lower "drop chance" for Adventure collections with every new update? Are you greedy up to that?! Seeking to squeeze your players wallets as much as possible?

The chances for Adventure collections were never changed since the release of the game.
You might not remember, but old-timers here may, that originally you couldn't access Adventure flights and collections at all without purchasing chests with Airport Cash. Since then we've made an update with Excavation flights that allowed everyone to access them with just coins and a bit of patience.

Instead of drawing our attention away with regular well-tested events, while you troubleshoot and polish a new update - you just abandoned us! We see as other platform enjoy Back to School and Dark Skies when we sit at the empty table. No events, no rewards, not even excuses to windows players since last mid-summer!

I understand your frustration, but as I've said, we're working on a Windows update and try to keep Windows version up-to-date with iOS and Android whenever it is possible overall.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Wow, they do read our complains! Is it really necessary to "yell" to get their attention? :)
Dear Free2Play, may I ask humbly and politely for an honest answer about permanent bunch of cheaters allowed to play freely?
Understanding difficulties with coming Windows 10 for Phones, merging pools of players, bugs, mul-ti-plat-form-ness of AC I don't complain about long pause with no events. Just let us enjoy fair racing with no cheaters around! I even offered my help to pin them down judging by their insane numbers of flights. I offered it several times. Don't tell again they're good. Noone in right mind spends thousands bucks a week for a casual game. Or maybe they won a million fuel barrels bonus somehow? Along with 10 mil passenger bonus. :D

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
Wow, they do read our complains! Is it really necessary to "yell" to get their attention? :)
Dear Free2Play, may I ask humbly and politely for an honest answer about permanent bunch of cheaters allowed to play freely?
Understanding difficulties with coming Windows 10 for Phones, merging pools of players, bugs, mul-ti-plat-form-ness of AC I don't complain about long pause with no events. Just let us enjoy fair racing with no cheaters around! I even offered my help to pin them down judging by their insane numbers of flights. I offered it several times. Don't tell again they're good. Noone in right mind spends thousands bucks a week for a casual game. Or maybe they won a million fuel barrels bonus somehow? Along with 10 mil passenger bonus. :D

Bob, I read most of the comments on this forum for several years, as well as most user reviews published on every platform. I don't have time to answer them all, obviously, that's why Game Insight has support team that is supposed to help and reply quickly, and I encourage everyone to file their complaints through them.

If you see a supposed cheater, please report him/her through the support ticket, and we'll investigate them.
There are many fair players that have quite outstanding results.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
If you see a supposed cheater, please report him/her through the support ticket, and we'll investigate them.
There are many fair players that have quite outstanding results.
Thanks for a nice answer. And here's my nice reply to that: I spent 3 months in 8 long tickets reporting cheaters and having solid proof for that. All in vain.

Last edited:

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Guys, I just want that we all understand one think!

The forum is for all talk regarding Airport city game (all possible platforms) + much more.
And as users we want to stay polite with others, doesn't matter of their opinion, thoughts, ideas, etc...

Of course, there were major update about the game, and not all works as it should. I am also not happy with that.

But this is not the right place for bad words! I found them few, in this thread, and I am really not happy about that!

We can be happy to have one of main developer here on forum, and I believe we can respect that!

I am pretty sure he is not proper address for all our frustrations about non-working features in the game or not-fully-worked updates. But, instead of YELLING, and expressing this in wrong way, including bad words... We can open new thread (btw: we have special part of Forum called "Airport City Bugs, Glitches & Errors" and there we can write down what is wrong, what is not working, what are the problems with particular update, not working features, etc.

Tagging Free2Play too many times will not help!
We can open new thread, be polite (well done, @Bob1977 (y)) and try to solve the problem on peacefull way. We do not want to loose very valuable information from main developer. We can do that on better way. And I know, we can do that, right? :sneaky:

So, if this will not help, we will delete inappropriate content or just whole post... :sorry:

D

Deleted member 5399

Free2Play
I certainly do not think I was yelling at anyone. I was merely stating the facts that the longer the problems continue, the more people are A: going to quit, or purchase devices that have a more stable version of AC.
Although right now I don't think stability is in Microsoft's vocabulary because they are having their own difficulties with the Windows 10 OS and the upgrade they attempted to release earlier this month.
Either way, I see things, sales this Christmas sure are not going to be good for companies that run Windows.
You think you had trouble with IOS?? Windows 10 worked great with AC until the upgrade. Trying to pull the plug on the upgrade, and rolling back to the original version of WIN 10, the problem persisted.
I've spent the last 5 days dealing with tech support from Microsoft and got so disgusted I rolled or had to restore my computer back to default which was 8.1.
Of course if you make AC no longer available to 8.1 users as it seems Microsoft has pulled apps from the store that used to work on 8 versions; and are now only on Win 10; then of course you are going to lose more players.
I myself am not going to Amazon, android, or Apple, and even on Facebook to have to start at level 1 again. I will quit.

Device
  1. None of the above
Friend Code
wtdp2i2
Username
UTOPGUN
@KenDuckySmith - I'm pretty sure he wasn't referring to you. I don't know why people think it's ok to call people nasty names on the internet - fairly sure they wouldn't do it in person - or even over the phone. I guess it's internet rage!
At the end of the day, it's just a game. For me, Airport City is a great time killer - and a great distraction from work and other nuisances. I think folks are really frustrated because this is such a great game, and over the last few months, it hasn't been a great game - or even a good one. But really, in this world, with everything going on, we're going to get mad at some game developers that haven't fixed a few glitches? Let's either be patient or stop playing - don't be nasty.

D

Deleted member 5399

Microsoft isn't helping matters much either right now. I just thought I downloaded normal updates for 8.1 and knowing I gifted early this morning, I was somehow rolled back several days to when @Akims !KB2 and !KB all did a rocket launch together using a QL.
If my game keeps glitching between both GI and Microsoft attacking me from both sides, I quit.
I will uninstall the game and any files I saved as backups and delete it all.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w 6 l n f r b
Username
Akims
Give it some time Ken. Please don't remove your ability to come back. We are all frustrated! But, if you do delete. Let me know what game you want to do next! I'd love to be your wingman.

Bob1977

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
  2. Windows PC
Username
d751
Since I decided to try my luck under WP version of AC, I tried to figure out some aspects of the coming update via TS.
I think I asked very specific questions:
1. Will each platform keep separate scoring in weekly races?
2. Will we be able to exchange gifts between Windows PC and Windows Phone?
3. Will we be able to launch rockets together from Windows PC and Windows Phone?

The reply was inefficient as usual:
My name is Mary and I am glad to help you.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that games on Windows 8/10 and Windows Phone are different. They are not compatible with each other and there is no interaction provided.
Do they understand the difference between Present and Future Tenses? Okay, let it be very secret information then why don't you say it straight: "It's classified" or "I don't know" or "Stop bothering us". I really appreciate straight replies much more than such useless combinations of words they prefer to throw back.

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wq5lgsc
Username
chuck/items I need
Since I decided to try my luck under WP version of AC, I tried to figure out some aspects of the coming update via TS.
I think I asked very specific questions:
1. Will each platform keep separate scoring in weekly races?
2. Will we be able to exchange gifts between Windows PC and Windows Phone?
3. Will we be able to launch rockets together from Windows PC and Windows Phone?

The reply was inefficient as usual:
My name is Mary and I am glad to help you.
I would like to draw your attention to the fact that games on Windows 8/10 and Windows Phone are different. They are not compatible with each other and there is no interaction provided.
Do they understand the difference between Present and Future Tenses? Okay, let it be very secret information then why don't you say it straight: "It's classified" or "I don't know" or "Stop bothering us". I really appreciate straight replies much more than such useless combinations of words they prefer to throw back.

Looks like the answer is no as I read the reply.

Top Bottom