Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Finally Mystery building Sale!!!! Not :(

Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Siggedigg
Username
Siggedigg
I've been waiting and waiting for the summer super sales and can't wait to get my hands on planetariums and other stuff. Saw a icon today with a building in wraps and thought OMG its here! Checking the balance of greens... looking good... it's finally happening....

Mystery Building 2 (normal not super) offer

Doh I stand disappointed and waiting again

well...I tried it. I got an eco-friendly house. Very disappointed. I'm only interested in stuff that either increases population or has a high return per square. That ech-friendly house is 18 pas per hour. That is terrible.
At some poInt of your development you'll need more passenger buildings than you have. So then you will be happy with the eco-friendly house :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
Getting passengers is not a problem for me, for some time. I have 11 Alarm Clock and 9 Family Ticket bonuses that I have not yet used. I have been accumulating them from shopping at Dukes. I would like some super mystery bonus houses like a planetarium too. I presume you get those from successful flights using maps you get from space launches? I have not made much progress on that though. Even using the planetariums from visiting neighbors, it takes me a while to get enough objects for a successful space launch.

I did spend a lot of cash on mystery buildings and was disappointed at what I got. Lucky for me, my game reset and i got all my cash back and the buildings removed. This is the second time that a glitch in Airport City worked in my favor. The first time was when I got 1200 Airport Cash for free, and GI let me keep the cash.

One thing is for sure though, I am not ever spending airport city cash on mystery buildings. My experience is that you never get anything really good.

Just my opinion,
Canadian Cowboy.

Getting passengers is not a problem for me, for some time. I have 11 Alarm Clock and 9 Family Ticket bonuses that I have not yet used...
Just my opinion,
Canadian Cowboy.
Do you fly 6h maps, e.g. adventure destinations? If you do, you would need 1 or 2 Family Tickets per map for flying say 150 Delta flights for 6h and quite many passenger building built...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3evr0p
Username
Cowboy Roper
I have just started working on the adventure maps. I hope to get back to flying them once this event is over. The way things are going for me in the event though it seems unlikely I can complete the event. The collection counters are not working for me. See my other post.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
O45g6wz4
Username
Aaaaair
I have just started working on the adventure maps. I hope to get back to flying them once this event is over. The way things are going for me in the event though it seems unlikely I can complete the event. The collection counters are not working for me. See my other post.
I stoped doing it, the drop rate is so frustrating and with the battlement u only get 2 passengers in so its not really worth it...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
I'm starting to wonder if they even do a super mystery building sale. Is it truly an event that takes place annually? I'm patiently waiting, but not trying to wait for something that's just an urban legend.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I'm starting to wonder if they even do a super mystery building sale. Is it truly an event that takes place annually? I'm patiently waiting, but not trying to wait for something that's just an urban legend.

It takes place, but with so many changes happening. It may be done towards the end of the year.

Top Bottom