Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Feeling guilty

Device
  1. Android
i believe that tasks are generated at reset and they will be related to current level of alliance and number of people in it at the time of reset on sunday. Additional member would change all parameters.
That's why I asked about the break window.
There should be a few hours break after reset, so we can arrange our team to go with tasks. Espessialy a GROWING team as we still have possibility to add members.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
1) Reward for Completing Task 100% is 20 Alliance Reputation Points and Golden Megaphone Bonus.
2) You will still get Alliance Maps from Rankings not by completing Alliance Tasks.
3) It's already Mission Impossible even without 100 Limit.
4) If you leave an Alliance, You will get Alliance task on next reset and there's no time to join a new Alliance without loosing Alliance tasks.
Thanks AJ for answering my questions. (y)

Pandi

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Pandi
Username
Pandi
Oh sorry, thats not what I wrote and meant. Thats funny.
I mean if you just add me as your neighbour again. Cause Josh-70 was a neighbour from me.
Pandi

Top Bottom