Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook message of new update IOS (Iphone and Ipad)

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
Chloe11111 OK that confirmsthat your are Username 24 to me. I willsendyou either Sp Prop FC or OB tomorrow morning whenI reset. -- Bill --
billsnj

Hey Bill

still the same pain in the butt re gifting/identifying neighbours. Like you I have less than 30 neighbours, that way I can keep a note of who is who regarding usernames.
My latest email from GI has noted that I am solved! :ROFLMAO:

The last update was ok for me as I only lost 2 small turboprops which turned into attack planes. I have since sold 2 of the 3 attack planes.
I understand your frustrations regarding upgrading.

I am awaiting the next update, 3 new collections which are questionable to say the least! Quest results in Veterans museum. Will keep you informed
if I update :whistle: HH

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
Hi Tom

I didn't gift you today as wondered if you are topped up with repair items. :confused:

Do you have an altimeter in your gift outgoing box? How do I obtain one?
I can't see if it drops from any flights?

Cheers HH (n)
Happy Helen,
No problem. I actually haven't seen you as a neighbor in weeks. Just lots of usernames. I can't gift Altimeters, sorry. I checked my inventory and have 13 of them, so someone must be gifting them. They don't seem to be drops from flight destinations.
Cheers,
Tom

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Chloe11111 OK that confirmsthat your are Username 24 to me. I willsendyou either Sp Prop FC or OB tomorrow morning whenI reset. -- Bill --
Unfortunately, I can't identify which one you are. So I will only be able to "return" your gifts rather than send you ones you need directly. I really wish GI would fix this problem.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Kathimeador / MsKat
Will I be able to complete the space stuff even though I have been downgraded to mostly props and no jets? Just wondering if some of the stuff I need to get are on the jet flights only. May be a waste of time to continue.

Oh, and one more question... My gifts never change and I even have lost a few like all the space equipment. Is this a glitch or normal? I have read that someone's gifts change when they visit neighbors, not for me. And I have also read not to visit neighbor buildings that I am trying to build myself as I will lose those items on my gifting list. So maybe I have caused these items to disappear?

Top Bottom