Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook message of new update IOS (Iphone and Ipad)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
Not sure if they mean the Apple IOS or upgrade to the latest version of AC.
I have a new IOS update on my phone and Ipad this morning, goes to 6.1.2
Meant the AC update. Apple i can trust.....well, most the time. GI...that's another story....as you said...

They are unreal.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Looks like a Bell P39 Airacobra or Kingcobra. Very unique aircraft. This airframe has the highest number of kills per pilot of any WW2 fighter. The aircraft was built as an export model the US sold to the Free French, the RAF and the Soviet Air Force.

The mid-engine design incorporated a 37mm nose cannon which the Red Army found very effective at stalling Hitlers Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe both. The Red Army's nickname for the airplane was Kobrastochka or dear little cobra.
Since the event is based around "Heros Fortress" (Brest Fortress), a major Russian defensive engagement during WW II was held here, it makes sense to have Russian air planes for the missions. I suppose we'll be running supplies and doing "defensive" missions to Brest Fortress to celebrate.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
Looks like a Bell P39 Airacobra or Kingcobra. Very unique aircraft. This airframe has the highest number of kills per pilot of any WW2 fighter. The aircraft was built as an export model the US sold to the Free French, the RAF and the Soviet Air Force.
The mid-engine design incorporated a 37mm nose cannon which the Red Army found very effective at stalling Hitlers Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe both. The Red Army's nickname for the airplane was Kobrastochka or dear little cobra.

It cannot be the P39 as it is missing the most obvious identifier, the nose wheel;)
My guess is a Yak 9 or 7 by the looks of it.
Also as GI is so original and would never think of copying other games, the Yak 9 was the Soviet attack plane in Command & Conquer: Red Alert.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Well, what a difference a day can make...i checked my game this morning when i got up and found i was able visit and identify ALL my neighbors on Flyerduck, my iPad game, and i just checked them again and i can no longer visit or identify those same people from before. greensmith, billsnj, must_dash, Scoob1964 are a few that i can actually still see their avatar, many others are back to being "Username" and "pilot" avatar, like Charles Prince - totally unidentifiable now.....AGAIN.

Guess i should have visited those when i had a chance to.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
It cannot be the P39 as it is missing the most obvious identifier, the nose wheel;)
Also as GI is so original and would never think of copying other games, the Yak 9 was the Soviet attack plane in Command & Conquer: Red Alert.
Well after further research I am now 90% certain it is in fact the Il-2 Shturmovik due to wing and tail shape, length and position of the canopy, and the ridge on the nose.

The items for the new collection also indicate plane is the Il-2.
Finally the Il-2 was possibly the most famous Soviet aircraft of the war.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine

You are correct! No nosewheel! I should have seen that.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
Well, what a difference a day can make...i checked my game this morning when i got up and found i was able visit and identify ALL my neighbors on Flyerduck, my iPad game, and i just checked them again and i can no longer visit or identify those same people from before. greensmith, billsnj, must_dash, Scoob1964 are a few that i can actually still see their avatar, many others are back to being "Username" and "pilot" avatar, like Charles Prince - totally unidentifiable now.....AGAIN.

Guess i should have visited those when i had a chance to.
I've got the same issue some neighbours have gone back to username again plus it's faded so I can't visit them I can make out must_dash but no one else. Also still no level updates! Still level 35 with 480000xp

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
I've got the same issue some neighbours have gone back to username again plus it's faded so I can't visit them I can make out must_dash but no one else. Also still no level updates! Still level 35 with 480000xp
I have never NOT had this problem. You've been fortunate. I would delete the ones that aren't showing correctly but I know some of them (like you) have very useful cities and I'd like to be able to visit them again once this issue is resolved.

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Username
Ndh2, Ndh4
I have never NOT had this problem. You've been fortunate. I would delete the ones that aren't showing correctly but I know some of them (like you) have very useful cities and I'd like to be able to visit them again once this issue is resolved.
The sad think is they are most the people I've met on this site, so frustrating!!

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Chloe11111 Just sent you a neighbors request. Daily player. Keep a daily log of gifts sent and received. Only have 29 neighbors and approx 12 are usernames. So that's why I use a log. Bill

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I
All my planes need to be repaired! Hope the update happens soon. Meanwhile, I will stock up on fuel and coins.
said sod it, sold all the old planes got back to where I was, and have repaired about 10 planes. Can't stop the game because they got it wrong.
How long are you going to wait for the new version? It cold be weeks.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I
said sod it, sold all the old planes got back to where I was, and have repaired about 10 planes. Can't stop the game because they got it wrong.
How long are you going to wait for the new version? It cold be weeks.
must_dash,
You are so right: "Can't stop the game because they got it wrong" is the best quote Ive ever read about Airport City. After waiting a couple days to see if GI would provide a quick fix I realized that was a foolish thing to do. I sold all my planes except my two sleighs, then updated. The only change, besides being able to run the Opera Singer Challenge, was that my two sleighs turned into Jumbos. Not a bad deal.
Cheers,
Tom

billsnj

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Erb22
Chloe11111 Well when you accepted me I could see you just fine. Sent you a gift (fuel hose?) - vivited your city all was great! And then 20 minutes later you were gone - I suspect you are now Username lvl 24. I'm goingto send you a Gyroscope in a few minutes. Let me know if you receive it. -- Bill --

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Chloe11111 Well when you accepted me I could see you just fine. Sent you a gift (fuel hose?) - vivited your city all was great! And then 20 minutes later you were gone - I suspect you are now Username lvl 24. I'm goingto send you a Gyroscope in a few minutes. Let me know if you receive it. -- Bill --
I got the gyroscope, but you still show as username.

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
must_dash,
You are so right: "Can't stop the game because they got it wrong" is the best quote Ive ever read about Airport City. After waiting a couple days to see if GI would provide a quick fix I realized that was a foolish thing to do. I sold all my planes except my two sleighs, then updated. The only change, besides being able to run the Opera Singer Challenge, was that my two sleighs turned into Jumbos. Not a bad deal.
Cheers,
Tom
Hi Tom

I didn't gift you today as wondered if you are topped up with repair items. :confused:

Do you have an altimeter in your gift outgoing box? How do I obtain one?
I can't see if it drops from any flights?

Cheers HH (n)

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
Hi Tom

I didn't gift you today as wondered if you are topped up with repair items. :confused:

Do you have an altimeter in your gift outgoing box? How do I obtain one?
I can't see if it drops from any flights?

Cheers HH (n)
Will look for you, my gifting is naff at the moment as I have to go to the visit neighbours and find people among the usernames... (Thanks GI) Could do with seats if you can.

No Altis, come to think I haven't see them or a few other items since the last update......

Top Bottom