Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Facebook message of new update IOS (Iphone and Ipad)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Dear iOS players,

Please be aware that our beloved air traffic controller Sven has accidentally relocated all of your planes with the latest update, and even brought some antique foreign attack planes to your airport that were headed for another one. We strongly advise you to keep all your planes for now and do not sell them while we're sorting this issue out. Meanwhile, try a hand at completing Per Aspera Ad Astra event if you haven't done it before. Your reward for this exciting event is a Training Center that will both provide items for new space missions and increase your maximum city population.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
One Bad Day - I'm not about to update until I get al ALL Clear from one of the MODS on this forum.
I sent a message toGI - no reply - typical - sent gift to Flyer Duck this AM. --Bill--
Yeah, i saw the other thread. Will wait a while before updating, i already completed the Space stuff anyway on my ipad.

Though, i am curious about these "Attack Planes". Would anyone be kind enough or able to take a screenshot of one and post it?

Device
  1. iPad
Username
Ianda11
There ya go..... ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 203
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
so did the update anyway and i figured out that the new "Attack Planes" and such, the new collections are related to "Brest Fortress" and a Russian World War 2 Memorial. It is one of the most important Soviet World War II war monuments commemorating the Soviet resistance against the German invasion on June 22, 1941. Upon completing one of the collections, you get a Veterans Memorial Building.

must_dash

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
must,_dash
Username
must,_dash
I know GIs Marketing Manager :p

Ooh, Hi Melanie.
Haven't seen you around for a few days.:)
Looks looks GI have dropped a real mess this time. See what she says about it and when will a fix be issued?
Just spent 200k+ rebuilding my fleet, not over happy.

What is the " Per Aspera Ad Astra event" and how do I complete it?

That's the space mission quest.

Device
  1. iPad
Username
lypstixtoo
Thank. You- I wasn't sure :) I wonder if I complete the space mission quest- will I be able to complete before they fix the current issues & if so, will I be able to keep a completed mission? What is the reward?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
And the reaction of the helpdesk:

My name is Marina and I am glad to help you. As it has been announced in our Official group on Facebook, our beloved air traffic controller Sven has accidentally relocated all of your planes with the latest update, and even brought some antique foreign attack planes to your airport that were headed for another one.

To let your planes be exchanged automatically in the upcoming update please do not sell your aircrafts and try to avoid repairing them. I would like to draw your attention to the fact that if you buy any new planes now they won't be affected by the changes implemented in the new game version.

Meanwhile, try a hand at completing Per Aspera Ad Astra event if you haven't done it before.Your reward for this exciting event is a Training Center that will both provide items for new space missions and increase your maximum city population.

Should you come across additional questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion. Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Marina Filippova
Your Support Team

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Primodakine
Username
Primodakine
Not a Spitfire but looks like a Yak, but uncertain of the exact type.
Will have to research tonight.

Looks like a Bell P39 Airacobra or Kingcobra. Very unique aircraft. This airframe has the highest number of kills per pilot of any WW2 fighter. The aircraft was built as an export model the US sold to the Free French, the RAF and the Soviet Air Force.

The mid-engine design incorporated a 37mm nose cannon which the Red Army found very effective at stalling Hitlers Wehrmacht and Luftwaffe both. The Red Army's nickname for the airplane was Kobrastochka or dear little cobra.

Top Bottom