Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Easier way to find your friends-NOT Solved

@Gt city I do as Mia mentioned, but IMHO the best would be if /account/following would show signature next to every nick. Or even better, instead of sigs add 2 new fields "items I can send" and "items I need".

At best, it would have to use other setting than "show signatures", because if you check sigs in other place than messages, they just get in the way and I have them disabled. Eg for reading forum on the phone, disabling sigs is pretty much must have.

Good idea, Agent L.
I was just thinking the same.

It would be a good reason to "follow" a person if it has that most important bit of information.

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
When I search for gifts my neighbors need I usually go to my last post where I listed what I sent/whom. From there I can easily navigate to profile page and check out the signature. I tend not to send items listed in a name field. I consider those items as a hint for a non forum neighbors) Would love to have something more convenient. I was even thinking about writing a script (kind of crawl spider) to get and parse friends' signatures))

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Even tho it's cross platform now, I sure don't want to do away with our homes. We need a place to tag and trade with our long time friends. @Brodyaga usually I put what I need most (esp. to save time for friends) behind my name.
I sure hope we can figure something out.

Last edited:

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
Hey y'all have another idea. If you put your current needs in your "update status" blurb on your profile page we could eliminate 1 step at least. And if that could be a hover feature on photo, wow. If the site heading "New Profile Posts" could be changed just to show your own friends you follow, it would be even better.
@Agent_L , your opinion of this?

Last edited:

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
That's it guys, would be better bigger and in white, not gray. Just click my avatar to black box and look just above "profile page"! It works on the "following" avatars also.

Last edited:

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Hey y'all have another idea. If you put your current needs in your "update status" blurb on your profile page we could eliminate 1 step at least. And if that could be a hover feature on photo, wow. If the site heading "New Profile Posts" could be changed just to show your own friends you follow, it would be even better.
@Agent_L , your opinion of this?
Nice find!
But I don't think it's much bigger improvement than opening profiles of all the people you're following in tabs. IMHO it was always quite easy to get info about 1 person, the problem was doing that 20 times.

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
but you don't have to go all the way to the profile, just the black box. And if this status could show up under the friends we follow, it would be even better

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
The main problem is letting folks know where to look...and have it bolder for my poor old eyes. That should be a simple code fix, right?

Mia

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ask me
Username
Mia
I really hate to see this discussion end. My last idea is only half the problem solved, and we still need an admin @Dave ? To make the print bold. And it does look to be a lot of unused space in that black box.

Top Bottom