Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dumb or not so dumb question

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
so last week my fellow pilots and i flew around 150k and finished 318. We got awarded an alliance point.
This week we flew slightly more passengers and finished 299 but this week did not get an alliance point. are we missing something really obvious as to why ???

In your case the problem is with apple devices on their server. There are some bugs with the migration of the game which seems to spill over into alliances.
Yeah.....
Me too.
No alliance point were added.....

And they are having holidays I guess....
No answer for the complain.
And they still leave the Duke's shop empty for some....

Robby

which is the owner of the alliance, if they are on an apple device see my comment above.

Device
  1. Android
In your case the problem is with apple devices on their server. There are some bugs with the migration of the game which seems to spill over into alliances.

Robby

which is the owner of the alliance, if they are on an apple device see my comment above.
I am on android Cosmic.
Suddenly all my member got message that I have no alliance HQ.

Same message, my friend in window git too.
So I guess the bug is general.

Top Bottom