Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Down The Rabbit Hole (2017) Award

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay J

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Pls see signature
Username
jj- / minime-
Screenshot_20170810-195800.jpg
Ready for Card Tower.
Thanks.

D

Deleted member 5399

Why would anyone want to tap your eggs? All they drop for neighbours is coins.

LOL then let them come get knives, or I can still send event stuff.
I do get an occasional drifter who attempts to hit up the eggs. a few more meager coins for me.

Blue Skies

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Blue Skies
Username
Blue Skies
Question about Down the Rabbit Hole... Does anyone know if items still drop after 3 stars from a particular location? I got no event drop items after 3 stars from Cheltenham and now seems the same for Chichester. Am I wasting effort going to Chichester after 3 stars?

Question about Down the Rabbit Hole... Does anyone know if items still drop after 3 stars from a particular location? I got no event drop items after 3 stars from Cheltenham and now seems the same for Chichester. Am I wasting effort going to Chichester after 3 stars?
I still get drops from Cheltenham after three stars. The problem is the drop rate is low for the flights period.

I got plenty of drops using deltas after three stars, use spyglass at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom