Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

iOS Didnt get my greens :S

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
So, I had a few more minutes to get a building with a purchase, so I decided to buy a few "packs" since I wanted several buildings that came with it (normally I buy 1 big pack of greens)
I paid (30% discount action was on as well) €19,99 for 60+52 greens.
It was paid allright (it even showed a pop up that I paid) HOWEVER I never received A; My greens B; The building (nor the pop-up that comes with the amount of greens you bought)

I ordered again (I AM BLOND DONT HOLD IT AGAINST ME hehe)
This time it worked I got the greenies and a building.

Now my question is:

Are there more people that have (had) this problem?
Contacted GI; Send a printscreen of the order (via my iTunes account) but still NO CONTACT back!

Will I get the greenies AND a mystery building??

:S

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
did you get email confirmation that you paid twice.

It sounds like the first transaction may not have been fully completed.

If you have double confirmation you most like will receive greenies and mystery building since that was what promised at time of purchase.
It may take a day or so before GI gets back to you.

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
did you get email confirmation that you paid twice.

It sounds like the first transaction may not have been fully completed.

If you have double confirmation you most like will receive greenies and mystery building since that was what promised at time of purchase.
It may take a day or so before GI gets back to you.

Yeah I found my transactions on my Itunes after I found out I did pay. Send them a printscreen of that specific order.
I just hope I will get that building otherwise I wouldve bought the 400greens.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
So, I had a few more minutes to get a building with a purchase, so I decided to buy a few "packs" since I wanted several buildings that came with it (normally I buy 1 big pack of greens)
I paid (30% discount action was on as well) €19,99 for 60+52 greens.
It was paid allright (it even showed a pop up that I paid) HOWEVER I never received A; My greens B; The building (nor the pop-up that comes with the amount of greens you bought)

I ordered again (I AM BLOND DONT HOLD IT AGAINST ME hehe)
This time it worked I got the greenies and a building.

Now my question is:

Are there more people that have (had) this problem?
Contacted GI; Send a printscreen of the order (via my iTunes account) but still NO CONTACT back!

Will I get the greenies AND a mystery building??

:S
Common rule: If anyone had a problem with buying / getting greenies / etc. then just open a ticket, GI Support will help your out with this.
Here is the form: https://www.game-insight.com/en/support/form (y)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
leeleec78
It's happened to me twice, I got invoiced for them by apple and the money was taken out of my account. I opened a ticket and after sending valery a copy of the itunes invoice was told as the purchase didn't register on their database I had to claim a refund from apple - I'm still chasing the refunds 6 months later! It has tended to happen when having weak signal on my iphone so I make sure now I only do it at home where my wifi is strong

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
It's happened to me twice, I got invoiced for them by apple and the money was taken out of my account. I opened a ticket and after sending valery a copy of the itunes invoice was told as the purchase didn't register on their database I had to claim a refund from apple - I'm still chasing the refunds 6 months later! It has tended to happen when having weak signal on my iphone so I make sure now I only do it at home where my wifi is strong
I am too still waiting but dahum 6 months :S
I am so freakin pissed because I dont get the building that came with the greens! They can see I paid I even bought greenies again!
They dont really offer Service at G! when it comes to the money :S

EDIT:
I just got an e-mail from apple; I get my money back and within 48hrs its on my account. It could be necessary to log out and log in before it actually shows the amount on your account! They do mention: I should contact G! funny since G! sends me to apple support! Apple said it is an exception.

Last edited:

Coen849

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
Abrawatra
Username
Abrawatra
my issue got sorted my missing greens after I sent the actual invoice from Apple to Gt Support

G! Did NOT give me my greens eventhough I sent them the invoice(they said they could not find the payment)! However thanks to Apple I got my money back!
Within 14 days after your purchase you can actually CANCEL your order via your ITunes account and get your money back! I got my money back within 2 to 3 hrs after I canceled the payment!
So when it happens again I am not even going to contact G! anymore but go straight to Apple :)

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
G! Did NOT give me my greens eventhough I sent them the invoice(they said they could not find the payment)! However thanks to Apple I got my money back!
Within 14 days after your purchase you can actually CANCEL your order via your ITunes account and get your money back! I got my money back within 2 to 3 hrs after I canceled the payment!
So when it happens again I am not even going to contact G! anymore but go straight to Apple :)
Good to know. Thanks for info!

Top Bottom