Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 5th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Thanks everybody for your gifts! My 20 gifts just went out. I was able to check most posts and signatures in December 4th thread, so hopefully you received what you are asking from me. My signature has been updated. Again, I do NOT need any space mission items, I have completed the launch about a week ago, please do NOT waste your gifts to send me any space mission items.

BrakeTown: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Gyroscope, sent you Jet Engine.
ShinyBaubles: thakns for the Passengers, sent you Additional Radar.
two6: thanks for the Spaceship Engine (although I don't need it), sent you Laser Level.
knpl: thanks for the Laser Level (although I don't need it), sent you Flight Catering.
lister0f5meg: thanks for the Spaceship Engine (although I don't need it), sent you Spare Propeller.
al862: thanks for the Passengers, sent you White Gold Bracelet.
Cicignon: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel Hose.
hungyauming: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel Hose.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Spaceship Engine (although I don't need it), your signature doesn't state what you need, will check your signature again later.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Additional Radar.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel Additives.
jlosada: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Wire.
Monica: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Laser Level.
air canillas: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller. By the way, your member name has ":" in it and it is not searchable by the forum search function, so I cannot find your post/signature to look at what you want.
Phantom: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Fuel, your signature doesn't show anything you are requesting, will check your signature again later.
Lexx0r: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Laser Cutter.
Toddfish: thanks for the Assembly Robot (although I don't need it), I don't have the things you requested, will check your signature again later.

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Have updated my signature. Will be sending out gifts later in the evening (9.30 PM GMT+ 5.30). Do let me know if anyone of you need anything from me. Thanks for the gifts :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aif8d9x
Username
Stabekk
Morning all. Apologies for any random gifts sent over the last 4 days or so, not been online much so sending things people may need.

I'm looking for spare parts due to running my planes into the ground flying to Cape Canaveral. *wake up in night, send planes, back to sleep, wake up in night, send pla...*

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6rjq6
Username
Jonny
I have updated my Signature, if anyone can send me a gift of what I need and u need something that I can send then please PM me and I will add u and we can start trading.

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
aartoo
Username
aartoo
Hello all,

I play on iPhone, but I'd like to try if we can send gifts between android and iPhone.

I need (in order of preference): 1 Transmitter, 2 Defrosters, 3 TV Panels, 3 Controllers

aartoo

Suresh

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message me for code
Username
Suresh
Have sent out gifts for today.

Album to v-ron
Cooling chamber to MrK morgun
Flight catering to air canillas s8s Bali Hi (JeanVL account) Rabblerouser
Fuel additive to Sophie Shinobi273
Gyroscope to bibigarf
Jet engine to Andrew-YYZ Stabekk
Landing lamp to groeting Minisa
Passenger to Bali Hi (Bali2 account)
Powerful radio transmitter to mandeer
Projector to retkot (newyork account )
Spare propeller to Phantom
Spare wire to zenmie
Fuel hose to hungyauming

Thank you everyone for the gifts. Do help me out. Signature is updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom