Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 5th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
Is TV panel the same as TV screen for upgrading Repair Base to level 5?
If so Bali Hi, can u send two more?
Everybody thanks for your gifts. I have sent 20 gifts back, as I do every evening...

Thanks everybody for your gifts today! My 20 gifts just went out. Please do not send me any Space mission items. Let me know if anybody still needs help for spaceship launch, let me know the number of points you are at if you already started a launch or I can start a new one any time.

mandeer: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel.
knpl: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Ameperemeter.
Ivan: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, I don't have the things you requested, will check your signature again later.
al862: thanks for the Fuel, sent you White Gold Bracelet.
hungyauming: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel Hose.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Passengers.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Flight Catering, your signature doesn't state what you need, will check your signature again later.
air canillas: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Fuel.
Cicignon: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Fuel.
jlosada: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Wire.
lkoo: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Powerful Radio Transmitter.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
Phantom: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Spare Propeller.
Lexx0r: thanks for the Passengers, sent you Laser Level.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Fuel, sent you Fuel Additives.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Powerful Radio Transmitter (although I don't need it), sent you Spare Wire.
v-ron: I received gift from "v-FliGogs/Txtbk", is that you? It is different from what you have in your signature. Anyway, I sent Album to this person.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
perezgreg - sent you an invite...
Minisa - sent you an invite
v-ron - sent you Travel Guide before I checked your needed itesms - so resent fuel20
BrakeTown - sent you an invite.. TV Panels is what you require for repair base (others are Video Wall and Video Board)
HP- - sent you robot tester and dispatcher console

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
adjcrms
Username
v-*What I Need*
v-ron: I received gift from "v-FliGogs/Txtbk", is that you? It is different from what you have in your signature. Anyway, I sent Album to this person.

Yes that's me. Name must not have update yet when you sent me the gift. I've just sent you some Passengers.

tdv Thank you for the Tour Guides and Fuel. This might be a silly question, how were you able to send four of each at once?

Just sent:
retkot Sent Passengers (10) to New York. I think you sent me Tour Review from lanzerac and I sent it return by accident, which you don't need... Sorry.
HP- Suresh Pal air canillas Passengers (10)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom