Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 19th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I think I need 1,000,000 lanterns to get the christmas cap. It's ridiculous, I have 8 of the remaining items and keep coming, but that cap does not appear. Help me with old lanterns please.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
...I'm going on holiday tomorrow( :D finally) so i will not have much time for AC and forum but I will try to return all the gifts.
See you in a week.
I almost forgot,
i know is a little early but ... Merry Christmas to all! :D
snowboard time :cool:
Merry Christmas. Hope the weather's good for snowboarding.

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
Thanks for your gifts, received more than what I can return today. My 20 gifts went out earlier this evening, sent out a lot of Old Lanterns. Sorry I couldn't return gift to several of you today (only have 20), will return tomorrow.

Still need a lot of Old Lanterns if you can help, my sleighs have been in the hangars for a while.

tdv: thanks for the Old Lantern, but just received one today from you, not sure if that was all you sent :(. Will need more whenever you have a chance, thanks!
mandeer: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Fuel Supply.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Spare Wire.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
notch: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Landing Lamp.
Cicignon: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
Stabekk: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Ivan: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
morgun: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Heater.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Old Lantern, not sure if you will join the new Santa quest, your signature doesn't state what you need, will check your signature again later.
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Joe: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern to Joy account .
chirimoya: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Friso: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
zenmie: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Heater.
jlosada: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Lexx0r: thanks for the Snowball, don't have the things you asked... will check your signature again later.
gcjr: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Andrew-YYZ: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Québec: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
cap'n5: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
@ tdv please send these items to me 3 grinding machines, 3 air vent filters and 3 control units

also please send to PRISJ 3 Packaging machines and 5 sleigh oil thanks :p

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
@ tdv please send these items to me 3 grinding machines, 3 air vent filters and 3 control units

also please send to PRISJ 3 Packaging machines and 5 leigh oil thanks :p

Thats a long wanted list!
Ur sure u didnt forget anything? :-D

tdv im a simple nub... Just need one thing... For 20more days probably arghhhhh!
br3tt thanks!

@rest THANKS!

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
Thanks so much everyone for the old lanterns. The elves are the worst though! As are the flights on the sleigh, still don't really have anything I need, just as I got the ice skating rink I saw I need ice cubes and a fridge etc to complete it! Will just have to keep trying so keep those lanterns coming please!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
as6rjq6
Username
Jonny
KingJon85 Most people should know by now that they can get lanterns from neighbors.
The drop rate is still pretty poor though, since you are limited to the number of neighbor visits a day, and only 5 clicks on each one.
Then count the rate of items dropping when you use the lanterns on your own airport. When you're trying to send out 2-3 sleighs flying every EDIT: :oops: 40 minutes 1 hr 20 minutes ....
Oh well, there's 21 days to go yet. It will be interesting to see how many people make it, even with tremendous help from tdv :) (plugging whenever possible)

The first time I went to neighbours and just went for Lanterns I got 11 from my available visits until they told me I used up all my reputation for that day but at least with the elves u go to a neighbour and u don't have to use the old lanterns like u had to with the ghosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom