Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Wednesday 19th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
KingJon85 Most people should know by now that they can get lanterns from neighbors.
The drop rate is still pretty poor though, since you are limited to the number of neighbor visits a day, and only 5 clicks on each one.
Then count the rate of items dropping when you use the lanterns on your own airport. When you're trying to send out 2-3 sleighs flying every EDIT: :oops: 40 minutes 1 hr 20 minutes ....
Oh well, there's 21 days to go yet. It will be interesting to see how many people make it, even with tremendous help from tdv :) (plugging whenever possible)

It's a very annoying mission. I used 12 old lanterns and only i got is a Christmas Cap and a stupid Cap with a pompon (I have five of them already).
Not a single f. star dust.
I also finished A Space Odyssey Colection (twice) and guest what .. noooo Alien Legacy (you have to collect 3 times) .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fifgfz
Username
Summer (items needed)
Hi Neighbors! I hope you are all well. I know it has been a while since my last visit - been very busy at work then spent a week in Jamaica. Still play (and gift) daily. Thank you all for the gifts. I've updated my sig and will send gifts shortly.

Cheers!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
xxx.xxx
Username
Phantom
hello all and thanks for gifts.
i didn't had much time to check all signatures (sorry for that) so i sent in return what i received, with few exceptions.
I'm going on holiday tomorrow( :D finally) so i will not have much time for AC and forum but I will try to return all the gifts.
See you in a week.
I almost forgot,
i know is a little early but ... Merry Christmas to all! :D

snowboard time :cool:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for the code
Username
WLG Old Lantern
@tdv thank you my party of Dwarves and a Hobbit now have enough Old Lanterns to begin their "Unexpected Journey" and take out those evil Goblins (in some cultures they are called Christmas Goblins especially if they are causing Sanata grief:eek:)

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
Morning!

I'm looking for 2 people so i know what to send back, my gifts reset in 4 hours.
Who is 'cap'n5*oil/lant' and who is 'sleigh cover oil'??? I guess i'll return both of you oil!

Mikket : Mikket you sent me a friend request yesterday morning and I accepted. I'm after a couple of Sleigh Oils to finish off Hangar 3 if you would be able to help me with that... I try to keep my username updated with what I need most urgently :)

tdv : Thanks for the supply of Old Lanterns (y)

My gifts will refresh at about midnight (good job I'm a bit of a night-owl) and I'll send out my 20 according to the daily thread or their username:)

Reactions: tdv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom