Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 16th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so excited... Although I've been playing the game for 6 months, this is actually the first time I am participating in a quest on the very first day :D:D:D ! Unfortunately the "cannot visit neighbour glitch" has not been 100% solved (at least not for me).

I just noticed that nobody has yet to post the video board in their gift list.
Is this going to be another "all inclusive bracelets" that nobody can gift?

Thanks to Quebec, Br3tt, Sophie, Jimmy & Krx2 for the stadium gifts, will return the favour this evening.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
jw6etw
Username
cap'n5
have sent goal posts to: notch, jalm, zen, BaliHi, and Jimmy21 (nice to see you on the forum again!)
other gifts will follow according to signature requests...
have sent friend requests to: Aero and Fika

Although I cannot visit my usual neighbours even with the latest update, I can visit newly added neighbours and Madlen...

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
I'm so excited... Although I've been playing the game for 6 months, this is actually the first time I am participating in a quest on the very first day :D:D:D ! Unfortunately the "cannot visit neighbour glitch" has not been 100% solved (at least not for me).

I just noticed that nobody has yet to post the video board in their gift list.
Is this going to be another "all inclusive bracelets" that nobody can gift?

Thanks to Quebec, Br3tt, Sophie, Jimmy & Krx2 for the stadium gifts, will return the favour this evening.

Never fear TDV is here.... (or something less cheesy)

I can send Video board - how many do you need :LOL:

Username ACman25
Friend code akccpbj

Level 34 stars 69

Items needed: Catering , archive box, fuel,spare wire,oscilating beacon,navigation mod,anything from new update.
come and visit i have 4 Brazillian Villas and 6 Brazillian cottages.

Thanks to everyone who has sent me something.

i send back everyday, if you are a friend and have missed out apologise's i will send you something as i can only send to 20 people a day which needs to be changed by GI

Items i can send: BENCH fuel x3, choclate candles, cognac, white gold bracelet,computer, welder,tour review,landing lamp, copy machine,passenger x10, fuel supply, jet engine, stapler,additional radar, amperemeter,spare wire, laser cutter, landing gear,catering, oscilating beacon, navigation module,archive box, gyroscope,propeller, deicer grinding machine

Device
  1. Android
Hi everyone,

From the first time I play this game, I have NEVER complete a quest :cry:
(The Movie awards, the University, the Casa Batlo....)
But I always excited when new quest appears :D
sooo... hopefully I can manage to complete this quest, amen.....

sent out gifts today, mostly bench, and mostly to friends that have send me gift almost daily
many many MANY thanks to Bali, summer, new, astrid, M, Okhan, bingo, colin, and others that I can not write here, you know who you are ;)

@TDV: can use some of those video board, if you pls?
@Cap'n5: have added you, will send you a bench when I refresh tomorrow
@jg- : cannot add your code, got another glitch here...

also have added: Tom, Heidi, Archive Box (will send you one tomorrow, but provide your name pls) and Aero

btw, I saw some friends with a conservatory in their airport, just wondering how to get the building?
anyone care to share?

lastly: Happy Flying, guys!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
I have sent maximum amount of gifts which are all robotic lawnmowers, sorry if you did not need it or if I forgot you!

Of course I need all that shizzle too :D

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
round one is up:

@deidei – sent you Fuel20 and video boards
@Blackclound – sent you video boards
@ Fika – sent you the video boards
@Aero – sent you the video boards, Altimeters and fuel20
@Kei – sent you the insulation – items for the fuel station (Steel Frame) cannot be gifted!!!
@Joe – sent you the video boards
@hungtauming – sent you the video boards
@Bali Hi – sent you the video boards
@cap’n5 – sent you video boards
@Adrian – sent you video boards
@Dee – sent you video boards
@Cristina – sent you video boards
@jg – sent you video boards and bracelets

Shout again if you need more....

@Chavusha – What is your in-game name please? (sig says “Tomer” and I have a “Tom Spare Wire”)

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
TDV, thanks! And i need uuh 17x4 more video boards :p

No thats to much, i will build a max of 5 stadium, so thats uuuuh 5x 4 = 20 so 16 more :oops:

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajn4vbc
Username
MrK
Afternoon all.

Have sent a few goal posts out, just waiting for the gifts to reset for today.

I have 2x Brazilian Cottages and 6x Brazilian Villas if anyone is looking for neighbour drops.

D

Deleted member 361

Hi all.

I'll be sending Benches when the gifts reset.

I'm also in need of stadium items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom