Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 16th October 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Today is my 30th Birthday so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee become my neighbor and send me a gift. ;-)

I play the game every day and practically every 5 minutes that I am awake. I wake up every morning and grab my phone to play.

I send gifts back as much as it allows me to.

Today I really need in order of importance
  • Do Not Disturb Signs
  • Shredder
  • Stamp
  • Cash Counter
  • Wide-Angle Binoculars
  • Weather Display
  • Drill Machine
  • Insulation
Thanks in advance!!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
Hello everyone .. My first time posting.

My friend code is axrmyub

I need:
Travel Guide
Tour Review
Album
Textbook
Wide-Angle Binoculars
Weather Display
Steel Frame

Let me know what you need and ill let you know if i can send it.

Ill update thread later, cause right now i cant see what i can send to friends.

Thank you!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
AXRMYUB
Username
JGD - (Item Needed)
Today is my 30th Birthday so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee become my neighbor and send me a gift. ;-)

I play the game every day and practically every 5 minutes that I am awake. I wake up every morning and grab my phone to play.

I send gifts back as much as it allows me to.

Today I really need in order of importance
  • Do Not Disturb Signs
  • Shredder
  • Stamp
  • Cash Counter
  • Wide-Angle Binoculars
  • Weather Display
  • Drill Machine
  • Insulation
Thanks in advance!!

Happy Bday ! Add me and i can send you one of the items you listed!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a53ts5e
Username
ShinyBaubles
Hi all!

As usual, thanks to everyone who sent gifts! You guys are awesome!

I've updated my signature. Hopefully it'll stay updated. Lately each time I sign in it's reverting back to an older version.

:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
I have 3 stadiuns in the warehouse and 2 building, but i have no video (a big 0). Nor arrive from Cyprus. Does really exist? ;) Please, send some to believe. :whistle:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Thanks thanks thanks Tdv, i have received at this very moment. Finally i have one stadium :LOL:. Good night to all. I go to sleep.:sleep:.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a0eue93
Username
Québec
Guys, you should download the apps ISS Detector which tell you exactly at what time and from what direction you can see the international space station. WOW. you may thinkit is an airplane as you see a light moving but no it is the ISS.
Thanks all for your help.i m missing one goal net.

Device
  1. Android
Username: plattimore
Friend Code: a8wiweh
Items Required: All Inclusive bracelet x3, Ergonomic Chair, Amperemeter, Sandbag x4

Items I can send: ATM, fuel, pearl earrings, cognac, white gold bracelet, bath towel, cockpit glass, welder, great shots, landing lamp, radar, channel bar, passengers, transmitter, goggles, jet engines, stapler, fuel additives, drill machine, cash counter, wire, lining plate, landing gear, beacon, flight catering, packing machine, navigation module

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom