Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Thursday 1st November 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
PM me for code
Username
Notch Johnson
sent out gifts
anyone have any good tips on how to handle your friend list?

Nina landing lamp
stevel2606 fuel supply
Friso fuel supply
Deidei-1jl219 fuel supply
air canillas landing lamp
Sophie powerful radio transmitter to sophie2 (could use a dispatcher console from you)
Cicignon hull parts
Long fuel supply
bubbajed5711 osc beacon
Leon whiteboard
zenmie fuell supply (could use a flight helmet from you)
Phantom osc beacon
jlosada cognac
Bali Hi landing lamp (could use a dispatcher console from bali2)
BrakeTown Shredder
DreamAir osc beacon
Smiley Drill Machine
Chavusha Grinding Machine (could use a flight helmet from you)
bibigarf osc beacon
Joe osc beacon

zenmie

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
4M4zz2
Username
zen_(items I need)
notch : sorry can not open my game - the screen stays on " loading". I wait on some answers from GI, but I probably I need to restart the game...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afwfj0m (0 is a zero)
Username
knpl
anyone capable of gifting ergo chairs / ameperemeters? I'm in quite desperate need of those :(
always trying to send gifts requested in your username.

Bali Hi: thnaks for the Transmitter, appreciate if you can sent Transmitter and Insulation tomorrow.
notch: thanks for the Fuel Supply.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Landing Lamp.
Phantom: thanks for the Fuel Supply.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Fuel Supply.
chirimoya: thanks for the Fuel Supply.

Will return gifts tonight after gift reset.

@knpl, you can add me and I can send you Amperemeter.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
rnoej1
Username
gcjr
Hey guys,

Its Taco night with the girlfriend so wont have time to put all my gifts on here! I'll send em out as soon as my list resets.

I just need LANDING LAMPS DESPERATELY, and fuel supplies but not as desperate for those.

Have a good one guys

opaca: thanks for the Fuel Additives.
Sophie: thanks for Fule Supply.

Will return gift tonight after my gift resets. Still need Transmitter (NOT the Power Radio Transmitter) and Insulation, thanks!

jimmy21, Deidei-1jl219: if you add me, I can send you Oscillating Beacon.
cambs, Sleo: if you add me, I have some of the items you need and can send one at a time.

Thank you Bali Hi for the ergo chair and everyone else for the gifts! Just need a few more items to finish the control tower and hotel. I also just updated to the Halloween version and will join everyone in requesting those flight items (see signature). Will send/return gifts when they reset. Thanks again!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04f3ikbr
Username
beerbrewer
Hello all, looking for trading partners. Right now I am focused on landing lamps and fuel supply. I believe it was PrincessOfPower that sent me the hotel item, thanks!

My neighbors, thanks for the gifts! Please do not send me any Landing Lamps as I have over 140 accumulated from my flights. I will be happy to send you Landing Lamp if you requested that. I would appreciate other items listed in my signature such as Transmitter (not the Powerful Radio Transmitter), Insulation, Fuel Supply.

air canillas: thanks for the Fuel Supply.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Fuel Supply.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Leyden Jar.
gcjr: thanks for the Lading Lamp.

I will return gifts tonight after my gifts reset.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axi78kb
Username
Tom (item)
just send gifts away, still have 17 in the queue...will send tomorrow first to the forum members...

notch - send you helmet (need another 2 Grinding)
Bali Hi - send you meal to bali2 (pls send me Repair Base Level 5 items, you can see in my signature)
@jimmy21 - send you Beacon
@air canillas - send you Landing Lamp

I have send to more forum members can't remmber the rest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom